Not Same Anymore

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo was staring blankly at the white ceiling. He has some bandages on his arms and on his head; he was like a living corpse. After being in coma for a week, he finally woke up.

 

Why did I live? I have no more reasons to live. My life has ended when my mom and my wife left me. I don’t want to live anymore. Life’s so cruel. It should have at least made me forget everything just to ease the pain. I still remember everything. He stopped from recalling the bad times when the door suddenly opened, entering his father. He just gave his father a quick glance and he immediately returned his gaze to the blank ceiling. He continued to stare at it emotionlessly.

 

“Are you feeling better?” Mr. Kim asked his son with a concerned voice.

 

“When will I be discharge?” Myungsoo asked his father back without looking at him.

 

“You just woke up and all you think is going out.” His father chuckled to lessen the tension in the atmosphere. “Rest more.” He added as he arranged the flowers on the vase.

 

Why did you leave me, Bae Suji? Just the time when I had truly fallen in love for someone, I encountered something I wouldn’t even dare to imagine. What you did make me realized you’re no different to them. The worst part is, since I loved you the most, you were the one who let me suffered in more pain.

 

Suzy and her family left for New York. She doesn’t even know what happened to her husband. She continued her studies in photography. She lived happily with her family but she’s still longing for someone’s love, hugs and kisses. It’s been four years since she left Korea and it’s been four years since she married a man named Kim Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo, on the other side is living with his father. He works at their company. He changed himself into a cheerful person. He doesn’t want to be alone because it just causes him to remember what happened four years ago. He smiled often, socializes and laughs often. He doesn’t want to look like he’s living in a miserable life.

 

“Want to go out tonight?” His friend, Hoya asked him as he snapped his finger.

 

“Okay fine. I’ll come with you.” Myungsoo continued to arrange the papers. These papers are the forms of new photographers to be employed. There company produces magazines and he assigned to manage the different photo shoots needed. Hoya’s work is to give unique concepts and bright ideas. He is compiling the papers when a name caught his attention.

 

“Bae Suji?” He whispered. He blankly stared at the form. Flashback started to flow. A face of an innocent girl was suddenly pictured in his mind. Could it be her? But she’s not here. She’s out of the country. And he already moved on. He already managed to forget her. Now she’s coming back? His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. He just stared at the door and it suddenly opened, showing Hoya’s creepy smile. 

 

“I said I’m going with you later. Don’t disturb me.” Myungsoo complained and threw him some of his tangerines. He perfectly dodged it and just grinned.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter