Honeymoon Time

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, are you going to eat your steak?" Suzy asked him, pointing at his food. Myungsoo looked at her. She has consumed half of his food and she still wanted his steak? They are in airplane right now. They are having their honeymoon in Jeju Island.

 

"Finish it all. I lost my appetite." He gave her his plate. She received it happily. He ignored her and closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

 

"Don't mind him. He's always like that.” Myungsoo can hear Suzy whispered to the stewardess. He opened his eyes and glared at her. She just avoided his eyes and continued eating. When they arrived at the hotel, she ended up carrying all their luggage’s since Myungsoo is angry at her. One of guards tried to help her.

 

"Don't help her." He coldly said. She just smiled at the person who tried to help her. 

 

"The room is so beautiful!" She claimed happily. She immediately put down the luggage and jumped to the bed.

 

"The bed is soft right?" He asked her.

 

"Yes."

 

"It is comfortable, right?"

 

"Yes."

 

"What about your bed?”

 

"What do you mean?" She asked in confusion.

 

"Your bed is right there. Have a problem with that?" He pointed at the couch. Suzy will be sleeping in the uncomfortable side. She sighed. And Myungsoo heard it. 

 

"You aren't happy with it? You can now file a divorce." He said. She forcefully smiled. A knock was heard.

 

"You're Kim Myungsoo, right?"

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

"Your mother sent me here to organize your honeymoon." The man said. Honeymoon to be organized? “Here are the lists of what you have to do." The man gave him a piece of paper. 

 

"Are you kidding us? This is our honeymoon not anyone else's." Myungsoo tried to hold his temper. He and Suzy changed their clothes. They went outside the hotel and follow what was written in the piece of paper. 

 

"Riding bike to the beach!” He shouted the word 'bike'.

 

"What's the problem with it? Bike isn't hard to ride." She said.

 

"I don't know how to ride it." He whispered.

 

"You what?" Suzy laughed. "I'll teach you. It's not that hard." She said and rode the bike and started pedaling.

 

Mom knew I can't ride it but why did she put it in the list? He watched Suzy as she rode the bike. He tried ride the bike. She got off from her bike and assisted him. 

 

"Don't let go of me." He ordered her. He was able to pedal for a coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter