Jealous Husband

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Class is over but Myungsoo’s still at the classroom. Thinking about what happened. He buried his face on his desk. Why am I feeling so down? He doesn't know what to do now. He was hurting. He doesn't really know why. His phone rang. He got a new message from Sungyeol. 

 

From: Sungyeol

Where are you? Suzy is already here at the practice room. Are you coming? We're about to start. We have a new member. 

 

"New member?" He flips his hair and buried himself into the desk again. He doesn't want to see her now. He wants to clear his mind first. Then his phone buzzed again. A new message from his wife.

 

From: Suzy

Oppa? Aren't you coming? We have a new member. Are you sick? Should I come to you now?

 

Myungsoo smirked. Pretending to be sweet. He stands up and took his bag. He went directly to the practice room. They stopped from singing and looked at him. His eyes looked for Suzy. She was looking at him innocently. Then his eyes landed on the guy beside her. So he's the new member?

 

"Hyung, that's the guy who was with your wife earlier." Someone whispered at him. 

 

"Myung, this is Luhan. A new member and new student as well." Sungyeol introduced him. Myungsoo looked at him. Luhan glared at him. What is his problem? Myungsoo stand next to him. They started practicing. 

 

"You hate choir members, right? Why are you here?" He whispered. He heard him smirked.

 

"Simple. I wouldn't bother joining this if my voice isn't good." Luhan said. He's so ill-mannered. Myungsoo just didn't mind him and continued to sing. They practiced for one and a half hour. It's already dark when they were finished. 

 

"Oppa, let's go home together." Suzy walked towards Myungsoo and asked him sweetly. He tried to ignore her but she kept on bugging him.

 

"No need. Don't bother." He said and went out of the room. 

 

"What wrong with him?" She whispered to herself. She got her bag and sit on the chair. She took a deep breath.

 

"I'll be going first." Suzy just nodded. Luhan was about to go out when she remembered she doesn't have a company in going home. "Let’s go home together." She said and grabbed her bag and ran for him. They are walking at the hallway. He just continued to walk. He's not minding her. She just followed him. They were about to go out at the gate when someone grabbed her arm. 

 

"Myungsoo oppa? Are you okay?” She blurted. He really grips her arm. She looked at his eyes. She can see anger in his eyes. He just kept on glaring at her. 

 

"Let go of her." Luhan walked towards them.

 

"Follow me." Myungsoo said and dragged her but Luhan stopped him.

 

"She doesn't want." He coldly said.

 

"Go home first. I can take care of myself." Suzy said and shooed him. He's not that hardheaded person so he obeyed what she told him. Myungsoo just dragged her somewhere. They ended up at a park. 

 

"Oppa, why are acting weird?" She asked him. He wasn't facing her. He got his phone from the pocket. He transferred earlier the video to his phone. He needs her explanation.

 

"What's this?" He gave her th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter