Keep It Secret

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why you’re here? Better have a reason or else the one who told you will be dead. You know who I am talking about." Myungsoo smirked.

 

"I'm looking for someone." Krystal said and crossed her arms as well.

 

"This isn't a lost-and-found area, miss." He said.

 

"Stop it, oppa." Suzy whispered.

 

"I'm not here to make some fuss, Kim Myungsoo. Have you seen my boyfriend?" Krystal asked them.

 

"I told you this isn't a lost-and-found area. And don't call me oppa."

 

"Have you seen Jongin? I'm sorry if he ruined your honeymoon. We have a misunderstanding." Krystal raised one of her eyebrows. She looked like she's really pissed of Myungsoo's behavior.

 

That's right! That explains everything. My wife's ex-lover is my ex-girlfriend's present lover? Why didn't I remember that Jongin was Soojung’s kiss mate in the locker room? 

 

"We met him but I don't know where he is now.” Suzy said and smiled.

 

“I'll guess I'll be going." Krystal stands up and went to the door. "By the way, don't kill Sunggyu oppa. He told me that Jongin is here." She said before she went out.

 

"She's Jongin’s girlfriend? Why did you tell me? You acted like you don't know him." Suzy pouted.

 

"I didn't remember him." Myungsoo simply answered. She pouted and tried to escape from his hug. "I don't remember unnecessary things. We'll be leaving tomorrow. Don't let that girl or your boy ruin it." He said again and used his strength so that she could not escape.

 

"Before we could leave, shouldn't we be doing the baby thingy? Mom is expecting it." He whispered seductively. He could feel her hard breath. 

 

"L-let's pack things." She avoided his eyes. He and laughed his heart out. She then pouted at him.

 

"Don't pout like that, I can't resist it." He said and jumped to the bed. "Come here, chagiya. Pack our things later. Stay here." He even more. Her expression is really something.

 

"Stop it!" She yelled at him and went to pack their things. 

"I'm back." Suzy closed the door and smiled when she saw Mrs. Bae sat in the sofa at the livi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter