Boy Next Door

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Stay here. I'll just call you when you have to enter the classroom." The teacher said. He just nodded. She went inside the classroom and he heard her introduced him. She looked at the guy and signaled him to enter. He entered the room.

 

"Okay, Xi Luhan, introduce yourself." The teacher said. He heard loud whispers from the girl students.

 

"Annyeong hasaeyo.” He bowed his head. 

 

"Please sit on that empty desk there." She pointed where Luhan should sit. He immediately walked toward his sit. "He doesn't speak Korean very well so take good care of him." He can heard the teacher said. He then saw a familiar girl in front of his desk. She kept on looking at him. 

 

His name is Xi Luhan. I didn’t know mom enrolled him in my school. What if he knows I already have a husband? What to do now? She thought. When the teacher wasn't looking, she faced back to introduce herself formally. 

 

"I'm Suzy. We've met before." She smiled. Luhan was bowing that time and suddenly lifted up his head to see her.

 

Did I just meet his cold eyes? After that, she quickly checked her phone when she realizes that she got a message. She smiled. She got a message from Myungsoo, asking her to lunch together. He has changed a lot. She was about to go to the cafeteria when her mom called. 

 

"Can you check out on Luhan please? He didn't bring with him his money I left in his bedside table.”

 

“I'm not his baby sitter." Suzy whined.

 

"Please? He still hasn’t eaten yet. He didn't have his breakfast." Mrs. Bae sounded like she's begging.

 

"I'll try to find him, mom." She hanged up. Now where could he be?

 

"Xi Luhan! Have you eaten already?" He doesn't have money with him. He didn't seem to hear her since he didn't answer her question. Suzy shouted. He stopped from shooting.

 

"Don't call me by that name." He whispered but she can heard it.

 

"Mom said you didn't bring the money he left for you.” She forcedly put the money in his hand. He just stared at her blankly and crimpled the money she gave him.

 

"I'm not hungry." He smirked and went out of the gym.

 

He's worse than Myungsoo oppa. How I dare to compare both of them.

 

"I'm sorry, oppa." Suzy apologized first. That was the first thing she did when she sat beside Myungsoo.

 

"It's okay." He smiled back. She realized he didn't eat his food yet. He really waited for her. He has changed so much. They started eating. 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter