Fall For You

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai tried to hold Suzy's hands but Myungsoo didn't allow it. He dragged her back to the hotel. They went to their room and still, he is holding her hand. He let go of his stress and jumped to the bed.

 

"Oppa, what were you talking about earlier? I know I ask a stupid question but since when did you call me your wife?" She asked him, stuttered. He was smiling widely. His smiled are up to his ears.

 

"Is it bad? You’re my wife right?" He positioned himself to sit. 

 

"Yes. Whenever you say that it creeps me out." She said, bowing her head. He stared at her with an irritating gaze.

 

"I will never say that again since you don't want it." He irritated said. He lay down again and covered himself with blanket. "That's my first time to kiss a girl in public and yet she said I creep her out. I really can't understand girls." He whispered to himself under the thick blanket. 

 

What's with him? Kissed me there and now irritated at me? He can't blame me. He always yells at me. I didn't think my charms affected him in such a short period of time. Suzy stared at the bed and smiled like a fool. She called him but he didn't respond. She called him again. But still, he didn't respond.

 

"Kim Myungsoo, I'm still not sleepy. I'm going to buy a cake. Sweets make me sleepy." She said and was about to open the door but he jumped from bed and grabbed her hand.

 

"Don't go, I'll sleep in the couch." He said and assisted her to sit on the couch. He got a pillow from the bed.

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

"Why do you keep asking things?"

 

"I thought you hate me. You don't like me as your wife." She answered. Myungsoo examined her face. She seems serious.

 

"At first I don't like you. I don't know what happened. Now, I'm starting to like you.” He answered calmly. He walked towards her. "I'm trying to be nice here. I'll forget about what happened with my past girls." Myungsoo said and rested his hands on her shoulder. “Suzy-ah." He whispered her name and leaned his face towards hers. He then pushed her. 

 

"Oppa!" She yelled again and climbed to the bed. They were playing on the bed and both of them lost balance. And they both fell. Myungsoo was the one who is underneath her. Suzy was about to pushed him from her but he hugged her so she will not be able to stand.

 

"And the baby thingy--“ He paused and smirked. ”It's not late yet to make it."

 

"Oppa!" She slaps his arm and stand up, embarrassed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter