What Should We Do?

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan is busying himself in the flower garden to choose which flower he should give to Suzy. He wanted her to be happy so he planned to give her some flower. He loves her as his younger sister and not more than that.

 

"I think this one is the best." He whispered to himself as he sniffed the fragrance of the daisy. He picked the flower and looked for Suzy. He turned around to see who called him. He found his adoptive mother behind him. 

 

"What brings you here?" He approached his mom.

 

"Your sister? Suzy, where is she?" Mrs. Bae asked. 

 

"Probably at the cafeteria. Should I accompany you there?"

 

"You're in a good mood today? Whom will you give those flowers?"

 

"Just to a friend." Luhan blushed. His mother stopped teasing him and both of them headed at the cafeteria.

 

Myungsoo and Suzy went back to their school to attend their afternoon classes. Hand in hand, they went inside the campus together. Students' eyes were fixed at them but smiling at the scene. They headed to the cafeteria. 

 

"Here they come." Jiyeon greeted them with a smirk drawn in her face. She threw a glare on Suzy and a sweet smile at Myungsoo.

 

"Seung Ho, can you keep that freak girlfriend of yours? She's troublesome." Myungsoo scoffed and rolled his eyes. Students aren't new to this scene so they just stare at them.

 

"We're here. Let me find Suzy." Luhan said. His eyes roamed around. He saw that Suzy is with Myungsoo, hand in hand. He already gestured his hand to where she is. Mrs. Bae then found her. A disappointed look in her face was obviously seen.

 

"Seung Ho, let go of me!" Jiyeon angrily yelled at him when he grabbed her hand again. "You're really a flirt girl! is the word that best describe you." She yelled at Suzy while pointing to her. Suzy couldn't hold back her tears anymore. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter