You've My Heart

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Bae didn’t talk to Suzy this morning. They decided to go to school together. They arrived at school without talking to each other. Luhan went directly to the locker room while she went directly to their classroom.

 

“Suzy-ah! Did you know what happened?” She saw Jieun waiting outside their classroom probably waiting for her. She immediately walked towards her.

 

“Myungsoo slapped Jiyeon in front of the students and teachers early this morning. He dragged her somewhere. Do you know what happened to them? Why did he do that?” Jieun informed her.

 

“W-what? Where did they go? Why is everything going into a mess?” Suzy asked worriedly.

 

Myungsoo doesn’t know how but he and Jiyeon ended up in the hospital. He knows she told her mother about all this. She knew all the secrets behind his and Suzy’s forced marriage.

 

“Oppa, why did you take me here?” She asked innocently. He glared at her before forcing her to get inside the room of her mother.

 

“You told her everything right? About the pregnancy. How dare you! Don’t you know that you’re ruining my life? Our lives.” He continued to yell at her.

 

“I just did that because I want you back. I know you don’t love her. When you were at the rooftop you said you don’t!” Jiyeon shouted back. She was crying between her words.

 

Myungsoo went back to the school but didn't head to his classroom. He went directly to Suzy's class. He was peeping at the door because the teacher might scold him for being out in his classroom during class hours. Luhan looked at him coldly. Maybe he's still pissed off the last time they talked. He looked at him once and immediately returned his gaze to the board.

 

"Excuse me? I think someone is looking for you." Luhan suddenly raised his hand and talked to the teacher. Myungsoo secretly rolled his eyes. Their subject teacher came outside. 

 

"Yes? Mr. Kim?"

 

"I would like to talk to Suzy." He said politely. She slightly nodded and Suzy came out. As soon as the teacher stepped inside the classroom, he immediately grabb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter