Don't Interfere

Operation to Melt His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Looks like her mother and Luhan are already off to bed. Suzy slowly walked like a culprit who wants to rob a house. She was on the hallway and was about to open the door when the light suddenly open.

 

"Where were you? Luhan said someone kidnapped you." She heard her mother's voice.

 

"No mom. I just went out." She forced a smile. 

 

"Can you please be honest with me? Do you already have a boyfriend?" Suzy continuously shook her head. "Are you sure?" She tried to avoid Mrs. Bae's eyes but her glare is silently killing her. 

 

"No mom. He's just a suitor of mine. I still don't have a boyfriend." Mrs. Bae can really tell whether one is lying or not. She didn't say anything. Suzy thought she was going to do something. Her mother suddenly hugged her.

 

"My daughter is growing up. I never thought there's already a guy that wanted to snatch you away from me." She said.

 

"Don't worry mom. I'll tell you whenever I will have a boyfriend." Suzy hugged her tight. I'm sorry for lying. I'm just afraid to lose you if you'll know the truth that you beloved daughter is already married. She changed into pajamas before jumping to the bed. She checked her phone. A new message from Myungsoo.

 

From: My Husband

Goodnight, baby. See you tomorrow.

 

She smiled. She went to dreamland with a smile on her face. 

 

"Did you see Luhan?" Suzy asked one of her classmates. She just glared at her and scoffed.

 

"You already have Myungsoo oppa and now you also want our Luhan?" Suzy just rolled her eyes. Where could he be? Class is already starting but he's nowhere to be found. Last subject for their morning session. She dialed her mom's number. Mrs. Bae answered it immediately.

 

"He's not there? He went off early this morning."

 

"Can you give me his number?"

 

"He doesn't want to have a phone. Maybe he's just somewhere in your school." Mrs. Bae looked so worried. Suzy texted Myungsoo that she'll not be able to eat with him. She thinks she know where to find him. She went to the place where she found him last time.

 

"Why didn't you go to class?" She as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter