Chapter 18: Disagreements

Eclipse of The Twilight Moon

“Seo In, it’s forbidden.” Hoya said.

“So is our love, but that hasn’t stopped us.” He said, softly kissing him on the forehead. Hoya shook his head.

“My mother made it very clear. We’re…we can’t happen. After what happened with him and your dad, there’s no possibility for us. Wolves and Lycans can’t be together.” Seo In’s face fell. He threw Hoya on the ground, pinning him there.

He took him by the back of his head and tilted it so that his neck was exposed. “I can change that.” He said, leaning forward. Hoya writhed beneath him.

“Seo In!” he cried. His heart beat wildly in his chest.

“I could change you. You, you’d be a Lycan. And then you could be mine.” Hoya’s eyes widened.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

“I’m not letting you leave again. I know you love me, and I love you. I’m not going to let some stupid rule get in the way of what we have.”

“Seo In,” Hoya sighed, lying his head onto his chest. “You’re so stubborn.”

“No, but you’re worth fighting for.” Hoya squeezed his shoulders and looked up at him.

“Where is the Undertaker?” he asked. Seo In’s eyes widened.

“Well he..wait, why?” he asked.

“Where is he?”

“Back in the woods, where we lost him last time.”

“I have an idea.” Seo in raised a brow.

“What are you up to, Hoya?”

“The Undertaker had every chance to kill me the last time we met outside the Farplane, and he didn’t.” Seo In’s eyes widened.

“No, I am the Seeker, you can’t-” Hoya put a finger to his lips.

“He didn’t kill me. But he could have. And still, in here, he’s made no moves towards us. He’s planning something, and if he gets far enough, it’s the end.” Seo In fervently shook his head.

“No, no Hoya, I can’t let you do that.” He said, his arms dropping to his sides.

“Seo In, let me help you-”

“ENOUGH!” Hoya shrank back. He could practically hear the Farplane shake with the echo. “I think you need to go home. I’ll speak with you tomorrow.”

“Seo In, please, let me exp-” he waved him off. He made the door of light appear and motioned for Hoya to go through it.

“Until tomorrow.” Hoya stopped before the door of light and looked back at him.

“You asked me if I’d marry you,” he said. Seo In’s eyes filled with hope. “I won’t agree to marry you until he’s dead and you’re outside, home with me.” He ran through the door, leaving Seo In feeling quite empty.

END OF CHAPTER 18 

Sorry this is so short. But I'm on a roll, so I hope to update soon!