Chapter Three

Getting Even

Baekhyun is skeptical at first if his best friend would do it.  He is almost sure that he wouldn’t.

 

 

 

The moment Kyungsoo disappears into the crowd, triumph resides in him.

 

 

 

In his three years of sleeping in the same room as Kyungsoo, he learned that he had his moments, unexpected ones.

 

 

 

He considers that this night might be one of those.

 

 

 

“So?”, he asks his best friend about his first kiss, suddenly guilt surfaces in the back of his mind. Kyungsoo had never been with anyone, a both emotionally and physically, his soul taintless and pure or so he thinks.

 

 

 

“I wanna head home Baek, we can continue drinking in our flat” Kyungsoo pleads his hyung.

 

 

 

“It was that bad?”, the older asks, guilt eating him inside. The younger guy just nods.

 

 

 

The trio decides to continue drinking in Chanyeol’s apartment, claiming that he could just steal some booze from his roommate.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo being the novice that he is when it comes to drinking collapses in Chanyeol’s bed so the couple are left drinking in the living room on their own.

 

 

 

 “I thought I have memorized everything about Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun tells Chanyeol. “He does unexpected things sometimes, as composed as he looks he can be unpredictable. I’m worried about him Yeol, I want to take care of him. I think it’s about those books he is reading, he’s trapped in them. It gives him strength to do things like those in real life. What if one day he won’t be able to recognize what is real from what is not anymore Yeol?”

 

 

 

Chanyeol just listens the entire time, his Baekhyun is one of the most caring person he knows.

 

 

 

“Baek, Kyungsoo is like what? 20? Maybe it’s time for him to come out of his shell, to take a glimpse at reality. He may or may not need any one to look out for him and it can’t be you Baek, who else would look after me then?, Chanyeol teases his lover with a wide grin creeping across his face.

 

 

 

“You really can’t live without me, can’t you?”

 

 

 

“Say you won’t make me go through that Baek.”

 

 

 

 Their conversation is interrupted when the front door swung open revealing Chanyeol’s roommate whose tongue was currently stuck in a girl’s throat. He pins the girl against the door after kicking it close with his foot. He presses his hips against hers, grinding against her, rubbing the bulging member in his tight jeans parallel to the girls crotch. The girl moans in pleasure and with that, he carries her into the bedroom. As if on cue, Chanyeol stands up and blocks his roommate from entering the room.

 

 

 

“You can’t have in the room tonight, baek and soo are sleeping over”, Chanyeol’s deep voice snaps his roommate from his lust trance.

 

 

 

“Great, more viewers to watch me do my magic,” he says.

 

 

 

“Please? Just this once?” Chanyeol pleads.

 

 

 

His roommate hesitates for a moment, he is hard now. Does this giant intend to make him take care of it by himself?

 

 

 

“You owe me Park Chanyeol”, he finally gives in. He leaves and accompanies the girl out of the building by the time he enters his room, he sees Chanyeol starring at Baekhyun who is sound asleep in his bed.

 

 

 

“He is perfect,” it is a mere whisper.

 

 

 

His roommate glances to Baek’s sleeping figure; he notices another lump beside him.

 

 

 

His face is glowing underneath the moonlight that crept into their bedroom, his plush lips mandating to be kissed. The lips the puckered up for him hours ago.

 

 

 

“Beyond perfect.”


A/N:

Hello!

I keep procrastinating because i'm currently watching the heirs and reply 1997.

Kyungsoo's lips !.....