De Javu II

Getting Even

Kim Jongin is having the time of his life.

 

He is back to up holding his title, he has the liberty of spending his days the way he would normally do.

 

He isn’t reading stories or listening to them, he is done doing innocent things when he is so used to getting the satisfaction at his own self-determined pace.

 

Why would he miss Do Kyungsoo of all people?

 

Then he sees Luhan waving at him, there is an upset frown on his lips, a hateful glare being thrown at him but he ignores that.

 

A scowl is sketched on Baekhyun’s face but he couldn’t bring himself to care.

 

Chanyeol snaps his head towards another male in the table, who is neither Luhan nor Baekhyun.

 

He does not give a flying about the girl who is clinging beside him.

 

How can he?

 

How can he focus on anything else other than the tiny figure on his back, screaming, demanding him to run and hug and kiss him or just simply be beside him because hell he would take anything that he could get that involves Do Kyungsoo.

 

It’s not fair, Jongin thinks.

 

There is no justice when even the image of Kyungsoo’s back profile makes him want to detach his chest for a moment so he can temporarily rid himself of the raging emotions surging through him. One brief look at the shorter male is enough to make him forget his reasons why he broke it off, whatever they used to have.

 

He watches as Kyungsoo winces at the mere mention of his name, as he scrambles out of his seat and makes a dash for the rest room.

 

Jongin does the only thing he swore he would never do if he and Kyungsoo path meet again.

 

He chases after him.

 

“Of course!” Jongin scoffs when he reaches the rest room.

 

Kyungsoo would lock the door that is the only thing that he is expert on doing. Locking Jongin out of his life for good.

 

There are fleeting moments when Jongin wonders if his efforts are worth it.

 

There are so many who would do anything for him, yet here he is bending his principles, stretching his patience for one person. He is blindly giving it all and accepting nothing back.

 

Jongin knocks; he doesn’t expect Kyungsoo to open it so quickly.

 

Kyungsoo flinches in alarm. Their gazes meet, Kyungsoo’s eyes widens his face heats up and he does what he naturally does.

 

He pushes the door close but Jongin is one-step ahead. Kyungsoo is not fast enough. Jongin manages to get inside by pushing it back until he could enter. Kyungsoo leaps forward with the intent of bolting out of the door but Jongin is already in front of him.

 

Jongin locks the door behind him, the brief click almost weakens Kyungsoo’s knees. Jongin dismisses the remaining distance between them. He smirks at the look of a helpless Kyungsoo, defenseless against what Jongin is about to do to him.

 

“Miss me,” it is not a question because Jongin knows. There is no doubt in that look in Kyungsoo’s brown orbs, he is well aware of how his presence affects him.

 

He does not expect a response, being with Kyungsoo taught him not to assume anything. One moment he is being evasive, on another unrestricted, then he’d act y, then kiss another person behind his back.

 

He is giving Jongin a hell of a bounding headache just by anticipating the next move that he would do. If he could just crack Kyungsoo’s head open, disconnect, rearrange his brain according to his liking. Or perhaps he could slice his heart. He wouldn’t be surprised if he finds out that Kyungsoo doesn’t even have one.

 

 “What do want to hear?” Kyungsoo asks, voice rising. “That I do? If I told you that, would you erase yourself out of my life?

 

Jongin’s chest clenches, he could feel his rib cage compressing and crushing inside him. He wants to bolt, he wants to get out of that place and put an immense distance between them. His wound is still fresh, the sutures just barely keeping him together. He hears the stitches as they snap one by one; courtesy of Kyungsoo’s words cutting them without mercy and lacking affection, creating a completely new strand of pain so intense that it numbs him at the same time.

 

Jongin nods. Truth and lies, a faint make-believe boundary slices through them anyway.

 

“I missed you. I miss so much that I don’t even what miss means anymore,” Kyungsoo does not blink, Jongin wishes he would at least see a slight betrayal of emotion but he does not.

 

“You are awfully good a lying.”

 

“Makes two of us.”

 

“Tell me another lie.”

 

“I think about you all the time. I think about how you kiss me and God I can’t stop. I want you to kiss like you miss me.”

 

“Make me.”

 

Eyes not leaving Kyungsoo, Jongin is flabbergasted that he is being yanked forward as Kyungsoo pulls the collar of his shirt down for a kiss.

 

The kiss isn’t warm or innocent, it feels like wildfire. The touches scorching against their skins, the remaining space becomes non-existent as their bodies instinctively mesh. Kyungsoo’s palms find their way into Jongin’s cheeks as Jongin’s hands travel at the curves of Kyungsoo’s body until they rest possessively on Kyungsoo’s . Jongin gives them a hard squeeze, Kyungsoo moans, seductive and arousing into Jongin’s mouth.

 

“Wanna play another game?” Jongin says in between kisses. “Tell me all the lies that you could think of. I’ll tell you mine, until we ran out.”

 

Wanting to get the elder’s full attention, Jongin detaches his lips from him. Disappointed and displeasured from the end of contact, Kyungsoo locks his hands around Jongin’s neck. His mouth desperately running after jongin’s.

 

Jongin frees himself from the clutches of Kyungsoo, hands rudely separating locked fingers. “Every time I kiss someone else , I see you. I want you, no one else.”

 

This catches Kyungsoo off-guard, he could listen to Jongin’s words and never get tired of it. Looking back at Jongin becomes difficult, throat dry; he is melting from the intensity of Jongin’s gaze.

 

“What? My lie is plausible enough for you?”

 

It stings, but it lasted in only in one fleeting moment. He should have known that Jongin is the opposite definition of consistency, the sharp demarcation of anguish.

 

Jongin leans in again, capturing Kyungsoo's mouth in a kiss hugely different from the previous one.


 

“You guys took your time,” Luhan says smiling knowingly.

 

“Kai let’s get out of here, your friends obviously don’t like me,” the girl that Kai came with says.

 

“No you shout get out of here,” Luhan snaps back at her.

 

“Go away Luhan. Don’t be mean to her. Unlike other people, Taeminnie here isn’t a liar.” Jongin says, his eyes fixed on Kyungsoo who is looking anywhere but him at the moment. 


 

This is far from what Kyungsoo expected on spending his night. He didn’t plan on doing anything but he’d rather do something else than to be left alone with unwarranted thoughts popping out every second.

 

Each one of which involves Jongin.

 

The lies, that Kyungsoo wished weren’t lies at all. His bed suddenly feels too cold, vast and unbearably lonely. He didn’t think it is possible for him to seek company but he needs it badly.

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t bother knocking on Baekhyun’s door, he pulls the blankets and sluggishly went under the covers. As if Baekhyun’s warmth could help him, he snuggles closer, seeking the heat that he didn’t know he needs.

 

Hugging Baekhyun’s side, fresh tears trickle out of his eyes. Silent sobs escape his mouth, he tries to quiet them at first but the longer he does, and the harder it is to hold them back. He stops holding them in, Kyungsoo cries and for the first time someone else can hear him.

 

“Soo?” Baekhyun’s voice is faint and sleepy.

 

“He told me to tell him lies Baekhyun, I told him that I missed him, I told him the things I want to do with him.”

 

“But they weren’t lies Baekhyun. I meant them every single thing. I wish that we can just be simple, yet it is everything but.”

 

Baekhyun turns around; although he cannot look at Kyungsoo clearly, he can make out the outline of Kyungsoo’s face.

 

“Soo, you know there’s only one way to fix this right? You have to tell him.” Silence answers him.

 

Baekhyun sits up and suddenly yanks Kyungsoo up with him.

 

“What are you doing?” Kyungsoo asks completely clueless and at the same time anxious. Baekhyun’s had always been spontaneous, progressively rubbing Kyungsoo with his impulsive tendencies.

 

“We are going to Kai’s dorm and you are going to tell him everything you just told me.”


A/N :

KRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been having the tiest days because of the lawsuit thing, im serious, i never expected that i'd be this affected but I am.  I want Kris back, i want ot12, when did i become so selfish/?  Where are you Wu Yi Fan? What are you doing? Are you lonely? What are you thinking? Are you coming back? Are you hurting? Have you seen your brothers? Have you seen Tao? Please tell me that you are just trolling. Please tell us that leaving is not your style. Exo M needs their leader. Exo needs their father. I need you to come shouting EXO WE ARE ONE.

:(

                                                                                                                                                                                               - bumalik ka na Kris :(