Crunch

Getting Even

The manner on how Jongin’s eyes lands and lingers a second too long on Kyungsoo’s plump limps is an outstandingly obvious indicator that he wants a taste of the latter.

 

Sometimes he’d just blank out as whirlwind of thoughts of their lips colliding infest his mind.

 

He wants to be able to his lips open and explore the territory he had long unvisited.

 

Kyungsoo is a ping-pong ball bouncing between adorably cute and seductively y.

 

Kyungsoo is just so damn oblivious on how he makes Jongin ually frustrated, he has no idea hard it is to keep pressing the urge to jump him right there and then.

 

Jongin follows his Id but somehow Kyungsoo manages to bend that and he is now a slave of his superego.  (or he is just a slave for Kyungsoo)

 

And it’s not helping that Kyungsoo is a lollipop, his pink tongue visibly darting around the sweet treat. Sometimes Kyungsoo would move it in and out of his mouths, cheeks hollowing to accommodate the lollipop. Kim Jongin needs to stop having dirty thoughts about his innocent little boyfriend.

 

If Jongin doesn’t know any better he would think that Kyungsoo is teasing him to death, he is wearing a V-neck, collarbones milky, gravitating him to give the exposed expanse of skin the proper that it deserves.

 

Jongin didn’t know celibacy nor abstinence, not until his giant freak of a roommate keeps teasing him about it every time he catches him in the shower (which happens a lot).

 

You’re just jealous that you’re not getting any”, Chanyeol is just being his usual self, but Jongin had enough of it.

 

He take his steps toward Kyungsoo, he gathers him within his arm and carries him into the bedroom.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun cheer in the background as Kyungsoo tries to free himself, to land his feet on the floor.

 

Jongin throws Kyungsoo into the bed, the older retreats like a prey terrified of its predator until his back touches the headboard.

 

Jongin is having none of it so he pulls Kyungsoo by the ankles and lowers him down until he is hovering over him. He pins Kyungsoo by his upper limbs and settles himself in between his thighs.

 

They stare at each other for a one fleeting moment, Kyungsoo anticipating Jongin’s action and Jongin weighing matters before making a move.

 

Jongin doesn’t weigh things, he dives in head first, regrets later.

 

Damn Do Kyungsoo for changing the way his mind works so he sits back up at the foot of the bed. He locks his gaze to the floor, trying to drown all the possibilities he has in mind for his boyfriend. He is scared that he might have frightened Kyungsoo, he has barely managed him to talk to him and now here he almost treating Kyungsoo like he treated the people he has been with before.

 

“Sorry,” he mutters. Chanyeol’s been teasing me a lot lately and you with the lollipop, I keep imagining it’s my that you should be .  Or it should be my lips you’re kissing because you have one and we should just let them kiss you know. Those two are just all over the place, with their weird as escapades. My is just really and you’re being y all the time, I’ve never been so so deprived----“

 

“Do you want me to?”

 

Jongin snaps his head back to Kyungsoo who is still lying where he left him, eyes tracing the ceiling.

 

“ you’re I mean, because I’m not ready to go all the way”.

 

Kim Jongin is beyond stunned, is Kyungsoo. like. willingly .him head. and all. He can’t even pull his mind to weave words into comprehension.

 

Kim Jongin nods his head because what else can an awestruck Jongin do?

 

He drags himself into the center of the bed so that he is facing Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin cups Kyungsoo’s face and leans. Lips press against lips; just how Jongin remembers them, honey-sweet and soft. Jongin places a simple kiss on Kyungsoo’s lips; well that was the original plan. Kim Jongin does not do simple, greedy as he is; he takes Kyungsoo’s lips as if they were an unattached extension of him. He bites the older’s lower lip, teeth digging and dragging it until it slowly pops back into place. Kyungsoo’s mouth parts and Jongin wastes no time in slipping his tongue in, this is the real Kim Jongin, needy and authoritative. Tongue brushes against tongue, moans muffles into the other’s mouth.

 

Jongin stops. He stares at Kyungsoo. Gaze burning with lust but buried behind those chocolate eyes is a gasping concern for the fragile doe-eyed boy.  

 

“I don’t want to force you into things that you don’t want to do”, Jongin appreciates the offer but it’s Kyungsoo and he is delicate and when did Jongin began caring for other people other than his mighty self?

 

This is so not Kim Jongin.

 

“I don’t want to force you into things that you don’t want to do”.

 

Kyungsoo is tired of this kind of .

 

He is tired of people expecting him to do things the way he should. He’s had enough of self - suppression so that he could conform to the supposed-Kyungsoo norm.

 

Kyungsoo, the silent kid, the innocent one, the most behaved. He is tired of labels turning out to be quacks once the seal is cut open.

 

He doesn’t want to be the idea, he wants to be Kyungsoo, not the ideal. (if that makes sense).

 

He shoves Jongin into a lying position, his fingers starts fumbling nervously to unbuckle his belt and his pants.

 

Jongin senses this, so he removes Kyungsoo’s hand gently and he does the unbuckling and ping like the total pro that he is. Kyungsoo gulps down realizing that he is going to an expert. But he gulps down even harder when he sees Jongin’s half hard right before his face.

 

Is Kyungsoo really going to do this? And look at the size of that thing!

 

Jongin is watching him intently, his back leaning against the headboard.

 

He can’t wait for those lips to be sealed around his throbbing length, he has never been so . The sight of Kyungsoo below him, his delicious mouth inches away is so sinfully right. He moans when Kyungsoo gave the head an experimental , he resisted bucking his hip forward. Kim Jongin would slow down for Do Kyungsoo. (no matter how he is)

 

Kyungsoo kisses the head before he takes the entire thing inside his mouth, sudden warmth envelopes Jongin, tongue flattening at the bottom, then dipping into Jongin couldn’t help ing forwards due to the delicious pressure that Kyungsoo makes by pressing his tongue against Jongin’s slit. Jongin stares at Kyungsoo’s face, his eyelashes grazing his cheekbones, lips stretched around him. He is even more aroused by watching Do Kyungsoo him off.

 

The pleasure is too much for Jongin, maybe it’s because he actually likes the person who is making him feel too damn good.

 

Suddenly “like” doesn’t seem adequate, he liked a few people before, Kyungsoo isn’t like any other person.

 

Like is an understatement, when referring to Do Kyungsoo it is.

 

Is it… love?

 

Of all time to realize it, it has to be while Kyungsoo is him dry. Somehow, it felt wrong, somehow realizing his deeper feelings for him while they were doing something physical doesn’t suit in the picture.

 

Maybe it isn’t love, maybe the better word is lust.

 

After all, he is Kim Jongin, built with sinful desires, he selfish and egocentric.

 

He does not know love but he knows what it is not.

 

Jongin is at edge, his thighs shaking, raspy moans leaking from luscious lips, he pulls Kyungsoo up meeting him for one heated kiss as he releases.

 

They plop down to Kyungsoo’s mattress side by side. Both of them gazing on Kyungsoo’s ceiling, eyes fixed above rather than on each other’s faces.

 

They lay speechless for some time; emotions on overdrive previously are tapering.

 

A ring disrupts the intangible atmosphere, they retrieve their mobiles that were somewhat tossed on the bed.

 

“Sehun?”

 

“Luhan?”

 

They both say, almost in faultless unison, their gaze crossing, as if silently asking to repeat the names that came out of their mouths.

 

“Kai! I need to get out of here,” Luhan says through the phone.

 


A/N : omg dont hate me! but i really dunno how to write it's killing me. imma failure.