Chapter 21

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 21 Minyoung's P.O.V

It has been a month since Daeun moved into the mansion with Sehun and I. During this whole time Sehun will always be with her while I am at home doing all the chores; washing the dishes. washing the clothes, mopping the floor, cooking 3 meals a day;7:00 breakfast , 12:00 lunch (aside from school) 7:00 dinner. If I am a few minutes late Sehun will often scold at me because he says the baby will need all the nutrients.If Daeun does not want to eat what I chose to make, I will have to make what she wants last minute. On weekends Sehun will go on dates with her while I stay in the mansion and clean... Sehun says that I have to clean everyday since a clean habitat is best for the baby.

EXO oppas and Yu Nah all know about my situation but I told them its alright, if I dont listen to Sehun he might leave me, might divorce with me ...... and I dont want that. I still remember that night when Daeun first moved in.

Flashback~

After my tears dried up, I got up and walked into the washroom to wash my face. I then walked to the guest room that Daeun will be staying in with.......Sehun. I walked in and I already saw Daeun standing there with her arms crossed. She turned around and glared at me.

", Where have you been? Did you not hear Sehun say to clean this room 1 hours ago?" she said in a very snobbish voice as if this house was hers.

"Sorry, I will clean it now..." I immediately walked over to her suitcase and lifted it up.... it was so heavy that it just slipped out of my hands.

"YAH! you idiot! Do you know how expensive that is?"

I did not give her a reply so she started talking again

"Sehun bought it for me"she smirked

i looked towards the floor, Daeun brought her hand near my face lifted my chin upwards. I was not staring into her death glaring eyes.

"Listen up, ! Sehun is MINE, He will always be mine. Whats MINE will ALWAYS be MINE. You stole my boyfriend, I will make you suffer. You should  know that Sehun does not love you at all and he had always love me and only me. Remember when we both drowning in Jeju? who did he choose to save? ME! not you... If I were you I'd be smart and just leave him. he is MINE... remember that."

"Shut the up Daeun. I am his wife, you are just the mistress. The whole world will only see you as the who ruined our marriage and his mistress."

"Did you just called me a ?" I could tell she was already raging with anger.

*SLAP*

Daeun slapped me hard across the face, it stings a lot. I smirked at her and raised  my hand up, its time for her to learn her lesson. I was about to slap her but someone held onto my wrist, I turned to the side to see Sehun holding my wrist with anger in his eyes staring at me.

"S-sehun" I was scared, he looked so scary.

Next thing he shoves me away, the force was so hard I fell down with a loud boom. I looked up to see Sehun hugging Daeun comforting her while Daeun faking a cry. Tears were building up and just waiting to fall. Sehun released Daeun and stared at me still with anger and hatred.

"WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU! I told you Daeun is pregnant, why would you even want to slap her. What if you slapped her to hard and she fell and the baby dies.,then YOU KILLED MY baby. WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU? stop acting like a "

He called me a , he raged at me. Never in our 9 months of marriage he has ever screamed at me. I already let my tears drop. I cant hold on any longer. I stand up and stared at him straight into his eyes.... the beautiful hazel brown eyes that sparkle when the sun is shining, the eyes that always showed he loved me and cared for me,the eyes I fell in love with, the eyes that are now filled with bitterness, anger and hatred. 

"You are asking me 'what has she done to me?' SHE IS THE ONE WHO STOLE YOU FROM ME... SHE IS THE REAL AND ! SHE IS THE ONE WHO WILL RUIN OUR MARRIAGE" I screamed at him. With-in seconds I was laying on the floor holding my right cheek, the same cheek Daeun slapped but this times the slap was harder that caused me to fall. Sehun slapped me.

"YAH! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL MY GIRLFRIEND A / ,because those names fits you more. FYI she never stole me from you, I was always hers. I was never yours to begin with." 

Right there, I could already hear my break breaking for the 100th time. ' I was never yours to begin with' I knew he was never mine in the first place but it was not expected to hurt this much. I stand up and walked towards the door wobbling.

"YES, Get out. You are useless, I told you to clean up this room and moved my things here and you did nothing. You end up making me do it myself. You are really no difference from a piece of trash."

I walked away from the scene as my tears started rolling down both my cheeks. I slammed my room door close and started crying.

I looked up and saw our wedding picture hanged up on the wall. I started thinking was this marriage wrong? Should I not have agree to it? I should not have agreed to it from the start, Sehun already said he has a girlfriend whom he loves and want to get married to. I should have just go against my parents maybe the outcome of my life will have been so different. 

After 30 minutes Sehun came in death glared me, he walked over and grabbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter