Chapter 20

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 20 Minyoung P.O.V

Its has been another 2 weeks since I receive the picture that morning, Sehun did came home the other day but we hardly talk anymore. Every morning I wake once Sehun is still sleeping or he is already at school. We never eaten breakfast together ever since. I greet him in the morning but once I dont get a reply or just a simple nod. Every time I ask him a question all I get as a answer is 'hmm' 'yes' 'no'. we dont exceed talking over 10 words each day. I feel like he is somehow... not avoiding me, but distancing himself from me, from our marriage. I dont get good morning/good night kisses anymore nor does he call me "Minyoung Wifey" well he does not even call me. If this continue to happen I am scared I will forget what his voice sounds like. The only time I actually get to hear his voice is when he is with his friends. 

I did not want this to ruin my day like the other days so I went to take a shower just to clear my mind. And since I have to drive to campus myself now I have to be a bit early to find parking, since Sehun does not drive me and he leaves the mansion earlier than me but arrives at campus later than me, I honestly dont now where he goes to early in the morning.

Ever since Sehun was not eating breakfast nor dinner with me  I barley eaten myself. I did not have the mood sitting in the dinning room all lonely and by myself with no one with me. I never like eating by myself, its so quiet, it makes me feel like I lost my happiness.

I just decide I will eat at school instead since all EXO oppas are there plus Yu Nah, also ever since Yu Nah and Chanyeol oppa start dating we barley have time to spent together... which I dont blame her, I mean I know how much she like Chanyeol oppa. The only person who has been with me ever since is Kris, he was there when called and needed. I thank him for that.. so much

At Campus

Once I got to campus I walked into the doors and there were students staring at me, I am use to the stares but this times the stares are not like usual, they were more filled with curiosity. I continue walking down the halls until these student came up and asked me

"Minyoung-shi, did you and Sehun oppa divorced or something?" I gave them a question face.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Well for 2 whole weeks you and Sehun oppa have not done anything together... you guys are not even seen in public anymore. Instead Sehun oppa drive to school with Daeun-shi"

"Sehun's been arriving at school with Daeun together" I asked shock and a bit hurt, all this time I thought he just came to school with EXO or something.

"Minyoung-shi, you did not know? The school rumored that you and Sehun might be divorcing or something" I shoke my head and just walked away, I dont how to reply to those girls... i mean its true it does seem like we have a break or something.

So all this time the school thought Sehun and I are divorced... I mean if he wanted to go to campus with Daeun, he could have told me... I mean I will understand, cause I know where I stand in his heart, I know my place.I know I am in no right position to demand that Sehun and Daeun break up this instant or they are forbidden to see each other again. I wont stop Sehun... I cant even if he chooses Daeun so I have to stay below my limits of my position, to stay by his side... I just have to trust him, no matter how hard it is to trust I still will trust him, I just dont know how long I can continue trusting his lies about loving me and all the sweet thing he says to me.

I just walked to the school rooftop and sat there thinking about what is our relation between Sehun and I right now... if you say we are a married couple.. it does not feel right, I dont feel like we are married at all. If you say we ate boyfriend and girlfriend, it does not feel right either since I dont even know if he likes me anymore.. Maybe he did once loved me but he could also fall out of love with me anytime. 

I always hear the saying that “if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.” but right now I am starting to even doubt the saying. Sehun might just be the one in a million that loves the first one no matter what or who falls in love with after. I sat there for a while before the bell rang, I ran down to my locker to gets my books, on my way there I saw Kris so we decided to walk to class together. As we were walking towards the classroom, on the other side of the hall walking towards the same class was Sehun and Daeun hand in hand walking. I already feel pieces of my heart breaking, I felt a light squeeze on my hand and looked up to see Kris smiling, I smiled back and walked into the class not bother to look at Sehun and getting hurt.

It was now second block and we are making our way to science. Sehun and Daeun are also in the same class as well as a few other EXO oppa.Todays topic were based on Chemistry. We sat there for 30 minutes listening to the teacher talk before we had someclas discussions

 "So class aside from Chemistry in science, there is also chemistry in love, relationships. Who here has chemistry?" Mr.Shin asked

Right at the moment I froze, I turn my head towards the back of the room where Sehun and Daeun were sitting at. I made eye contact with Sehun for a few seconds, I was asking him a question through my eyes 'Do we still have Chemistry between us' but within 3 seconds he looked away.

"Mr.Shin, We have chemistry!" I turn my head towards the back to only see Daeun holding onto Sehun's hand and raising it up in the air. The whole class just end up cheering on for them, I sat there thinking did the people really dont think Sehun and I are meant to be, instead I an meant for Kris?

"Mr.Shin, Minyoung and Kris also have chemistry" I looked back to see Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter