Chapter 15

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 15

Sehun's P.O.V

As the sun shone through the window, telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes and see a face I don't mind waking up first thing and seeing it every single day. Just a day yesterday I got my wife to forgive me and knowing she is no longer mad at me I  feel relieve, however half of me feel guilty toward Daeun... I still love her very much, and I dont how to get her forgiveness. Love is so complicated, everything would have been good if I met Minyoung before Daeun. Just IF I did meet Minyoung, I probably have fallen for her instead. I guess this is just fate that I will always love Daeun. I sometimes do imagine if I did met Minyoung first, how life will be today or if I went against this marriage and married Daeun like a I promised before. It was currently 7:30 and we should be waking up now, I lightly shook Minyoung arm waking her up.

"Wifey, wake up now, its almost time for school" I kissed her forehead then her nose then to her pink kissable lips. She groaned in reply and cover her face with my pillow. I grabbed the pillow off her face she made her face me.

"Yah, Sehun hubby LET. ME.SLEEP" she started with her cute voice but ending her statement with and angry and sending me death glares. Damn she is scary when she is sleepy. 

"Minyoung wifey. Get up I will make breakfast for you again! I asked umma to teach  me how to make this dish, since I know how much you love to eat it!"

"UGH FINE" she was very grumpy when she jumped out of bed I was a little shocked.

"Oh.. I forgot one thing" Minyoung said then ran back to me and kissed me! I blushed on the spot .

 

Minyoung's P.O.V

I got up and walked to my closet and chose a outfit to wear today. I tried my best to hurry up since Sehun said he is making me a dish I will like to eat. I grabbed a outfit and ran into the bathroom as fast my legs would take me! While I was cleansing my face I looked at my reflection on the mirror and I started thinking. Sure Sehun might actually love me but I know he also love Daeun still, that something I know would not change. I can't change the fact even if I wanted too, all I can do is stay by Sehun side hoping one day he will realized who does he really love. The more I stare into myself ridiculous thought start popping in. Like what if I did came back to Korea for my parents gathering few years ago, will Sehun and I be together without Daeun in the picture, but at that time I was not even over Kris, I was still deeply inlove with him and maybe I still am. I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts and splash water onto my face wishing I would snap back into reality. I got changed into my clothes and did my make-up and hair.

Minyoung's whole outfit

I walk  down stair and the smell of food was getting me so excited! I wonder what Sehun was making now... I mean it smells so good. I sat down on the dinning room staring at Sehun's back view and just admiring him. 

"Sehun hubby, is it ready yet? I am SOOOO hungry" I whined a bit

"Babe, just hold on. Its almost done!" I sat their looking through my social media apps and and liking everything!

'Alright, here is your favorite KIMCHI FRIED RICE" 

"OMG THANK YOU HUBBY" I jumped up from my seat and kissed him all over his face.

"I can make you different dishes each day if you want wifey." 

"Really? YAY make me something tmr too"

"No problem wifey, tmr I will make you something different. Come dig in now."

I dig in right away and once the food enter my mouth I felt like I was in heaven. The flavor of the kimchi mixed will the perfect sunny side up egg and rice. Everything was just perfect in my mouth. It was like my mouth was having a party. I stick both my thumbs up telling Sehun it is DELICIOUS. I kept on shoving food down my throat, it was too good to even stop eating.

Sehun drove me to school like usual, as we got off the car we walked hand in hand into the school and he walked me to my locker since we have our first class together. As we were walking to my locker, I suddenly lost warmth from my hand, I looked down and notice Sehun let go of my hand so quickly. I looked up and saw Daeun walked towards us and Sehun already made his way  her... hurt... that the only word I can use to describe what I am feeling right now.... I mean I have the right to feel hurt.. right? Sehun turned his head and faced me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter