Finale

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 27   Sehun's P.O.V

I woke up due to the bright sunshine shining through the window and birds chirping. I looked to my side expecting to see my beautiful wife. I know I should not have snapped and yelled at her yesterday but I could not help it, I was in a bad mood, I hope she forgives me. I turned around and I see Daeun's face there, I froze until I remember that I stayed in Daeun's room instead because of our argument. I did not want to wake Daeun up so early since she is still sad and down due to loosing her baby. I decided to make some breakfast for the 3 of us. I waked down and when I was about to open the cupboard I see a post-it note. I took it off and read it.

 

Sehun Hubby!

I am going to stay at YuNah's house for a few day! So dont miss me too much! uhm alright,

Sleep early and eat 3 meals a day! Okay. Stay healthy! I will miss you so much!

                                                                                             사랑해 -Minyoung Wifey

 

After reading the note it made me feel even worst, I yelled at her and said hurtful words to her and yet she still can sound so cheerful and caring about me. I hope I am not the reason she went over to YuNah's place for a few days, maybe YuNah just needed some help from Minyoung. Yep. Thats all.

I cooked a wonderful and delicious breakfast, when I was frying the bacons and egg, I felt a pair of arms circled around me from behind, at first I thought it was Minyoung  but I remember that she was at YuNah's. I realized it belongs to Daeun, I dropped my egg-flipper down I held onto her hands that were placed on my tummy. I grabbed onto her hands and released it from my body.

"Stop it Daeun"

​"W-wae? Wae Hunnie?"

​"Daeun-ah, we broke-up already"

"But aren't we back together?"

"No, I love my wife... I hurt her enough already."

"Hunnie, you promised me that you will love me and only me forever, you broke your promise"

"I know. I am sorry. I already broke my promise with you, I dont want to break my promise towards Minyoung."

"but, But, Ple-"

"Let me finish cooking first and we can talk about this later... sit outside and wait" she gave a simple nod and made her way out to the dinning room.

Miyoung's P.O.V

I was sitting in Kris' car driving to Sehun's parents mansion. I made my finale decision and it is to leave. Kris already booked me flight ticket for tonight. I want to leave as soon as possible. So the whole day I will see Sehun's parents then talk to EXO oppas, since when I leave, I dont plan coming back within a year. We arrived at Sehun's parents place, I walked through the gate and pressed the door bell. I was so nervous, Sehun's parents as been so good to me, they treat me as if I was really their daughter and me leaving so sudden, I dont know how to explain to them.

The door opened and one of their butlers were standing.

"Good morning, Young miss, Young master Kris" he slightly bowed

"Good morning" I smiled back and bowed also

"Morning" Kris smiled 

I walked pass the maids and butler and made my way to the dinning room to where Sehun's umma and appa were.

"Umma, Appa" They turned around from their seat and stare at us with a surprised face. 

"Mr and Mrs. Oh" Kris bowed

"Omo, What a pleasant to see you Minyoung and Kris, come sit down and have breakfast.... wait wheres Sehun?"

I froze at the moment Sehun's name was mentioned. I smiled.

"It's okay umma, i already ate before I came, and Sehun is at home... I actually came her to tell you guys something."

"Oh, Alright. Well lets talk in the living room, come, sit" appa dropped his newspaper and walked over to the couches.

Kris and I made our ways towards the couches, I saw beside Kris on one couch as umma and appa sat on the couch beside us.

"Honey, what do you want to talk about" umma asked

"Umma, appa.... I don't know how to say this but.." I took a deep breath and I felt a light squeeze on my hand from Kris.

"But, Sehun and I are going to... d-divorce" I looked towards the marble floor because I dont want to see the disappointed face they have.

"S-sweetie, what are you talking about? You should not joke around with this..." Umma sound so sad

"Umma, I am so sorry but I can no longer continue this with Sehun any more...I jus-" 

"It was something Sehun did ... right?" Appa cut me off from what I was saying. I simply nod.

"Minyoung-ah, What did Sehun do?" umma asked

I end up telling them everything that happened during our marriage.

"Umma, appa, I am sorry I cant keep my promise I made at the alter... Sehun and I just dont work.... the one he loves most is Daeun. I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but I really cant anymore.Please forgive me... Daeun and Sehun has been through so much, they really love each other. They could have started their own family but it I could have saved Daeun from rolling down the stairs, the baby could have been saved.... I am sorry for killing your grandchild.." I was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Wait... What? Daeun lost her baby cause she rolled down the stairs?" I could not speak all i did was nod.

"Umma, these are the papers for divorce, please pass them to Sehun next time you see him..."

"Can you re-consider it.. please... dont divorce with Sehun..."

"Ani, Right now all 3 of us are hurting because this marriage happen, because I came into the picture, I ruin his life, I made his life miserable. If I back out of the relationship it makes it so much easier for all of us. Sehun and Daeun and go out in public since he will no longer be known as a married man and he can marry her like how he told he wanted since the start of out marriage."

"Can you at least give him the papers yourself, so maybe you guys can talk it out"

"Umma, i am leaving tonight, Sehun does not know I am leaving nor I want to divorce yet. Can you help me give it to him but dont tell him I am leaving I dont want him to know"

"Leaving... what do you mean leaving? Where are you going?" umma was freaking out already

"I dont know yet, I just want to leave Korea for a while and have some time to think about my future"

'Is this really what you want?" Sehun's appa looks at me with sad eyes

"Nae, This will help me, help all of us, me staying here will only cause Sehun burdensome'

"Okay, I promise I would not tell Sehun that you are leaving. I will respect your decision, it is the last thing I can do." appa said and he opens his arms

"Thanks appa" i gave him a big hug. I released app and turn and face umma who was crying.

"Umma, dont cry. I will call you when I have time and maybe if I choose to come back we can spend time together.. alright. I am still your daughter even though Sehun and I might not be together anymore." 

"Umma, appa. I am gonna go now, I still have to see EXO oppas before I leave... I will see you guys again"

"Bye Minyoung-ah, remember that no matter who Sehun marries again, you will be the only one that I will consider as my daughter."

"Mhmm, nae"

"Minyoung, dont forget that even though Sehun lose such a wonderful lady as his wife, we are still your appa and unma." appa said

"Alright. bye umma, bye appa"

We were now driving off to a cafe where I am meeting EXO oppas. Once we reached there I walked through the door and spot EXO oppa (exclude Sehun) sitting their laughing and drinking the drinks. I walked over to my oppa (Chanyeol) and placed my hands infront of his eyes.

"Guess who it is" i said in a lower tone

"Come Youngie, I already know its you"

"Aww, Oppa, you are no fun"

"So Minyoung-ah, whats with the sudden meet today?" Suho oppa asked as kris and I sat in the empty seats.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you guys... wae? dont you want to see me Suho oppa?"

"ANI, thats not what I meant... it was just so sudden that you wanted to see all of us without Sehun..."

"Hehe, well I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter