Chapter 14

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 14 Minyoung's P.O.V

It has been a week since I talked to Sehun now, I have been trying to avoid him all this time. I know I will start crying if I see his face. I still get can't get Sehun's line out of my head. It been repeating in my mind over and over again, it like a broken record tape repeating that same line over non stop.

"I have everything I need and want with me right at this moment"  But I was not there beside a that moment... does that mean I am not someone you need or want?

The idea of Sehun was lying to me when he said he loved me or the truth was he has been toying with me all this time hurts a lot. I always try to find a reason to why those words will come out of Sehun's mouth, but none of those reason makes any sense to why... there is one reason that could explain everything....He was telling the truth and the one he loves the most will always be Daeun

For this whole week I have been sleeping in the guestroom instead of 'our' bedroom, I don't even know if Sehun's notice I don't sleep in that room since he has been coming late or even not coming home at all. Even though I am mad I have to admit I miss him so much and am dead worried about him. Few days ago I called Chanyeol oppa to ask him if Sehun was staying in the EXO mansion but the answer was heartbreaking, It might just be a simple word but it has reason behind this two letter words it truly shows the level Daeun and I are placed in his heart... 'no' was the answer i got from Chanyeol. I got up and got ready for college since theres still school. I really don't feel like getting out my bed, every time I get to campus people always start talking about how Daeun and Sehun are the cutest couple ever. *Do I not exist now* I walked back to 'our' room to see Sehun still sleeping. I kneel in front of his beautiful face, reminding my self why I love him so much. My finger automatically traced over his perfect features. Slowly I realized I started crying just seeing his face, I instantly wiped my tear and grabbed my clothes and rushes into the bathroom.

Minyoung's Outfit

Minyoung's Hair and Make-up

I finished my routine and walked out of the bathroom to only see Sehun still laying in bed, since I woke up early I decided to go to campus earlier because I don't want to make any chance to let Sehun approach me and talk to me. I don't want to hear his explanations which turns out to all lies. I grabbed my car eyes and headed for the garage and drove off.

 

Sehun's P.O.V

I miss her laughs. I miss her hug, I miss her kisses, I miss her smiles, I miss being the reason behind her bright smiles cause Kris is the reason behind her smiles right now. I just miss her... I Miss Minyoung. I regret everything I said that day, I did not mean what I said, not fully. I notice she have been sleeping in the guest room lately, I miss her presence beside me, I did not want to make her sleep with me when I know she is angry but I don't want to force her. I want give her time to cool down. I heard the front door shut. I walked over to the window and saw Minyoung driving her car to school so early. I know she is trying to avoid me, I can even talk to her if I wanted too. There was still 45 minutes before class starts, I walked over to the bathroom and got myself looking good. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of milk and made my way to the dining room to see a plate of omurice with plastic wrap over it. There was a note left near the plate.

Even though I am still mad at you, you still need to eat. You already skipped a week of breakfast...NO more skipping. I guess i will see you at school....  i love you :3                           

                                                                                                                                              -Minyoung Wiffey

 

I shoved the plate of food down my throat because it is made by Minyoung. I felt so warm just knowing she still cares about me, and hopefully still loves me. I sat down and enjoyed my breakfast while just smiling like an idiot recalling all the memories I had with Minyoung at Jeju, even if we were only there for 3 days as a 'real' couple it was enough memories to remind me how much I love Minyoung and she is the most important to me. There was still 20 minutes before class starts, I got in my car and drove off to a flower shop. I got inside to be greeted with a mid-age lady.

" Hello, How may I help you young man? Looking something for your girlfriend?" she asked

"Uhm no, I am looking for some flowers for my wife" I replied, it really does not matter to her if I am giving it my my girlfriend or wife but in this case i want people to know I am giving it to my wife even if they don't know I have a gf and a wife.

"Wah, you man you are already married at such a young age, Anyways what about roses, they are known for the language of love" she asked

"Yeah roses will be great, please wrap them up and make it pretty." I told her

"Yeah no problem" she came back handing me the bouquet of roses all wrapped up

I was walking out her shop but stop when I heard her say

"I hope your wife will love them" she winked. I thanked her and got in my car and drove to school, I got there on time right before the bell went on, I left the roses in my locker and grabbed my books heading to class, I decided to give them at lunch I also will write a poem for Minyoung letting her her i meant it when i said I love her. I walked to class, sadly I don't have class with Minyoung this block but with Daeun. I walked into the class room and saw Daeun talking to Myungsoo... I realized I was not as mad as before I don't know why... I guess maybe I know Daeun would not leave me no matter what? I don't know all I want to do is getting Minyoung to forgive me. 

"Good morning babe" Daeun kissed me cheeks

"Morning" I gave her a cheek to cheek kiss thing. I did not feel right giving her a kiss anymore. She gave me a pout that I still need to learn to resist it and pointed to her lips. I gave her a quick peck but she grabbed a hold on my neck and start rapping my lips... I did not respond and push her off to breath she was about to pull in again but goof thing the teacher came in time. I focused in class while Daeun was trying to seduce me in class... gawd what wrong with her these day,  for the past week she has been trying to get me to 'do it' with her. Believe or not I have never done 'it' before I have never done 'it' with anyone before.

 

Minyoung's P.O.V

 

I got to campus and walking into the school and I saw Kris walking in the building too. 

"Kris oppa" I screamed and ran into his arms and hugged him while he spun me around in the air. 

"Minyoung-ah, How was your sleep?" 

"Uhn it's normal, you?"

"It was like usual, dreaming about you" he winked, I blushed at that comme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter