Chapter 19

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 19

Minyoung's P.O.V

I was just sitting in the car staring out the window towards the late night streets of Seoul. I was still shocked by what happened earlier... I could not understand why he did that... in front all those people. My mind was all confused, I could not think straight. I turned my head and face him, his eyes were focus on the road. I tried to find the answer to why he kissed me, however I couldn't. Suddenly he held my hand and lightly squeezed my hand and gave me a assuring smile. I was just staring at him with a confused look

"Look, its not like I never kissed you before, so why are you so dazzled about it" 

"I am just shocked, that's all"

"Well you don't have to be so shocked about it... I love you"

I just gave him a smile, I don't know what to reply to him.. I don't even know if he is sincere or not anymore, I cant tell. 

 

Flashback

I was just standing there frozen, debating on if I should kiss Kris or not. Next thing I got pulled and a pair of lips were on mine and they belonged to..................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun

​End Of Flashback

We finally arrived home, Sehun walked to my side and open the door for me, holding out his hand. I gladly took and he lead me in. i walked in to our room and quickly grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom before Sehun cam in our room. I still dont understand why he did that.. like he never kissed me in public and now he kissed me in front of the whole school and in front of his girlfriend? I took a shower and stared at myself in the mirror. I started to tear up, I know after what Sehun done...Daeun will definitely break up with Sehun. Sehun will be miserable if he looses Daeun. Seeing Sehun unhappy, heartbroken will only cause me the same pain... I rather see him with Daeun... if that will make him happy. 

Sehun and I have been married for 8 months already...  I can't tell him he is happy being with me or not. The way he smiles with Daeun and me are different.. When he is with Daeun his smiles are plaster with Daeun doing anything, his smiles are brighter than shining star at night.When  ever he is with me, I can tell some of his smiles are forced, I can't give him the happiness that Daeun can give him. I always tell myself that I should stop crying for Sehun because he is not even worth a single drop of my tear, but I always end up crying, that's how weak I am. I am not good with hiding emotions... thats why I always just leave a smile upon my lips.  I walked out of the bathroom to see Sehun staring at his phone with tears ready to fall anytime... I already guessed what happen... Daeun broke up with him through a text message.

And I was right......

"Go look for her and explain to her... tell her you only love her" It hurts to even say those words, but I want to see if Sehun will denied that and say I also love you.....

"Thanks" That's all Sehun said before he ran out the room and out the house towards his car. 

I dropped on the floor crying, I should not be crying... I was the one who gave him permission to go... even if I did not gave him permission to go, he will still leave anyway. I walked out to the balcony and stare out towards the sky and stop upon a bright star...

" Please give me a hint if I should give up on Sehun...... I don't know how much longer can I hold on to this marriage. I tried my best to fix our relationship. I don't know how much longer I can put up Sehun anymore.... all I want is a simple marriage with a guy I love and that he loves me back and live in happiness together... just the 2 of us... I can't find that with Sehun. I only live in pain, heartbreak and tears with Sehun." 

Next day

I woke up to only be greeted by 4 walls. I looked around it was only me, myself in the whole mansion. It did felt lonely. I might have to get use to this soon.. waking up alone in a room. Doing everything by myself, with no one waking me up, making me breakfast, laughing with me, I will miss the times I have with Sehun. I got up and changed, getting ready for school.

Minyoung's Outfit

I skipped breakfast and just walked out my door. I saw Kris' car outside my mansion. Somehow smile just crept upon my face and it was not a forced ones like I have to give to Sehun yesterday. Kris walked out his car and smiling at me.

Kris' smile 

He open his arms wide. I ran into his embrace and hug him tight. I really need someone to lean on right now and since I can't lean on my husband and my brother has Yu Nah, my umma is always on business trips. I only have Kris left. he was always there when i need it. He once told me "You can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter