Chapter 9

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 9 Sehun's P.O.V

After we got out of the airport, all four of us took a taxi to a 6 star hotel that our parents have already booked for us earlier . Kris hyung sat in the front beside the taxi driver while Minyoung was on my left and Daeun was on my right. I was stuck in a awkward situation here; with my wife and my girlfriend beside me. I grabbed onto Daeun's hand and held it into my tightly, I notice Minyoung frowned and turned out to faced the window and I swore I saw a tear slip out. I felt guilty for my actions but then I saw Kris hyung reached his hand behind and held only Minyoung's hand with his long arms and mouthed to her 'Smile, I'm here'. I immediately frowned and put all my attention onto Daeun like how it was supposed to be in the first place. We finally arrived at the hotel that was booked for us, I helped Daeun out while Kris helped Minyoung out. I noticed Minyoung had trouble with her bags I was about to grab the bag from her but Kris's was a step ahead of me, I just helped Daeun instead. We walked into the hotel and into the lobby

We walked up to the a noona and asked her about out rooms and information that are needed.

" Hi, I have a room booked" I polity told her 

" May I know your name sir?" she asked 

" Oh Sehun" 

"Uhm, are you guys Mr and Mrs. Oh, the newly weds?" 

"Uhg yes" i answered awkwardly because I know Daeun was frowning behind me even though I cant see her.

" Yes, Mr. Oh, here is your code to your room which is on 12 floor, the elevator is to the right" she pointed towards the elevators.

" I also would like to get 2 more rooms" I booked 2 more rooms for Daeun and Kris hyung

" alright, and here are the other code to the room. Have a nice stay" 

I handed Kris and Daeun their code for them to know. 

" Hunnie, are you not going to sleep in my room?" Daeun clinging onto my arm 

" Ani, Jagiya, I'll be staying with Minyoung, but I will go to your room okay" I gave her a light squeeze onto her shoulders and grabbed onto Minyoung's hand and walked to the elevator with Kris following and Daeun after Kris. I knew Daeun was probably mad at me but I have to stop Kris and Minyoung having alone time. I can always make Daeun forgive later on.

  Minyoung's P.O.V

 

" Hunnie, are you not going to sleep in my room?" I heard Daeun ask Sehun. I already have a feeling that Sehun will be gladly love to share a room with Daeun....

" Ani, Jagiya, I'll be staying with Minyoung, but I will go to your room okay" I heard Sehun answered, I was so shocked, I thought Sehun would really agree to Daeun offer but knowing Sehun chose to stayed with me instead makes me feel that maybe... just maybe he is not that heartless. Then I felt a hand slightly larger than mine held onto me hand, at first I thought it was Kris, but I know it is not his.. how do I know... well I have held his hand for 3 years until we had no Jungce but have to let go...sometime I wonder if I chose to come to Korea with Kris, will we still be dating... will I still fall for Sehun... I actually know if Kris and I never broke up, I would never fallen for Sehun... Kris is just that important to me.

We got to the 12 floor and found out room and enter it, it was beautiful, everything was so amazing, I have lived in these hotel before but they never really catch my attentions like this one did.

Minyoung+ Sehun hotel living room

Minyoung+Sehun hotel bedroom

Minyoung+Sehun hotel bathroom

I ran a round like a 5 year old girl, everything was so modern and pretty unlike the hotel I have lived in before. I was so excited I ran out to the balcony looking down at the beach, the view was so pretty I can't wait till we can go to the beach today after lunch. I want the sun  shine onto my face and the wind blowing through my hair with my feet in the light waves. I felt a pair of arms wrap me from behind giving me a warm back hug. I turned my head a bit to see Sehun's perfect face right beside me smiling, I then faced the ocean again and rest my hand onto his which were still around my waist, Sehun then rest his forhead onto my head (while the back hug). This is a moment I have always wished for... even though I know Sehun does not mean it , I am glad that he does since it'd out honeymoon. We stayed there until we heard a door bell at out room door.

" HUNNIE, HUNNIE, OPEN THE DOOR" I heard Daeun screamed for 5 minutes

" Will you shut the up, do you know how annoying your voice is?" Kris showed he was annoyed through his voice with his face on.

" WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO" she continue to scream

" OMG, if I was Sehun, I would actually chase you at first but once you open your mouth and hear your voice, I WOULD RUN A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter