Chapter 8

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 8 Sehun's P.O.V Mini Continuations of chapter 7

" What exactly is you relation with Kris" I screamed at her, i don't know why just knowing that she is bring Kris hyung onto OUR honeymoon is a idea I don't like or approve. I am her husband and she is bringing Kris, is she out of her mind?

" Kris is my ex-boyfriend" she replied

" So what Daehyun and Krystal told me were true" I said very moody

 

Flashback

After I saw Minyoung and Kris having the first dance and the audience did not seem to mind that it was not me. Instead they were complimenting Minyoung and Kris saying ' how cute they look as a couple' even it was OUR wedding. So I walked around looking for Daeun to spend some time with her since I left her for no reason earlier if I knew she was going to be dancing with Kris hyung. While looking for Daeun, Krystal and Daehyun came up to me instead.

" YO DUDE, Are you not going to stop it?" Daehyun hyung said panicking. I was really confused to what he was referring to... DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO Daeun? NOO PLEASE DON"T

"What are you talking about..." I asked with a ' what-are-you-talking-about' face

" YOUR WIFE IS DANCING WITH HER EX" Krystal scream at me

" What are you talking about, she is only dancing with Kris" I reply calmly because I did not find the need to rage

" Okay let me get this clear, when Krystal and I studied aboard we went to the same school as Kris and Minyoung, I am also frie-

" WHAT MINYOUNG KNEW KRIS HYUNG BEFORE?" I now starting to have a uneasy feeling building in my chest and stomach

" Let oppa finish" Krystal butted in

" As I was saying, I am close friends with Kris back in Canada before he left. Kris was the kingka while Minyoung was the queenka just like now I am sure, Kris and Minyoung have been dating ever since people can remember. The were the definition of the 'Perfect Couple' no matter what rumored went around the school about Kris and Minyoung, none of them would believe it , they trusted each other to the point that nothing can break them apart. The whole school thought that Kris and Minyoung would last until forever... No one ever thought that because Kris had to come back to Korea to get ready to take over his fathers company, while Minyoung wanted to stay in Canada for advance fashion design courses. So that was what cause the end of their love story. Everyone knew Minyoung did not get over Kris, I guess she already knew she and Kris would not work anymore.And from what I see now I think Minyoung still have feelings for Kris" Daehyun finished his story.

I was so shocked, then every clicked, how Kris is always defending Minyoung; giving me punches and wanted to beat me, or how Kris and Minyoung are so close when they barley talked to each other through the 2 years but they already know each other so well, or when Minyoung ditched me and went to Lotte world with Kris and wearing all those couple items,and when Minyoung's mother talked about Minyoung's past history and I should have noticed how Chanyeol was trying to stop her from telling me. I suddenly have this feeling that I never felt before; it was like few thousand needle pricking into my heart, and it stars cracking bit by bit.

End Of Flashback

"What do you mean ' What Daehyun and Krystal told me were true' IS DAEHYUN HERE?" Kris hyung asked

"YES, KRYSTAL AND DAEHYUN JUNG TOLD ME" I shouted, I was dead angry.

" You guys had a history, but did not bother to tell me" I felt hurt... not sure if it was because Kris did not bother telling me that Minyoung was his ex, like friends, no brothers will do... or because the fact the Minyoung still have feeling for Kris hyung.

" I did not think there was a nee-

" NO, FORGET THIS, MINYOUNG, you are coming with me!. Daeun I'll drive you home first" I grabbed onto Minyoung's wrist.

" LET ME GO. I CAN GO HOME MYSELF" she screamed at me while struggling out.

" NO YOU CAN"T" 

" WHY CA-"

" OUR PARENTS SENT ALL OUR STUFF TO OUR NEW MANSION ALREADY. DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS THE MANSION? NO I DON'T THINK SO"

" WHEN THEN GIVE ME THE ADDRESS"  Minyoung continue screaming

"I WILL NOT LET YOU GO HOME YOURSELF, you are now my responsibility"

" I will drive her there" I saw Kris hyung raised his hand up offering to bring Minyoung home, Minyoung slapped of my hand and ran to Kris hugging him as if she will die without him. Again jealously raised up and I walked off gently bringing Daeun with me, I can't to anything to afford loosing Daeun.

Minyoung's P.O.V

 

Kris and I were sitting in his car while Kris was driving to my new home, my umma already informed me telling me about Sehun and my mansion but I never thought I would be going now. When I found out that Daehyun oppa and Krystal unnie told Sehun about Kris and my relationship I was shocked. I did not know what to do... when I decided to be back in Korea, Chanyeol oppa informed me that he and Kris are friends along with 10 other guys, when I was introduced to 'EXO' the moment i laid eye on Sehun I felt what I felt for Kris once and Sehun is the one I truly love but as time gone by Kris has been there for me just like before and I can't say I have no feeling for Kris but I know I never actually got over Kris and Chanyeol knows that... I mean who could just get over their first love and boyfriend that easily with any heart breaking situation. About a 30-45 minute drive we arrived at my new mansion.

Sehun and Minyoung's Mansion

 

It was already 11:05 when I got to the mansion, i walked onto the mansion since her was a maid who open the door for me, i took off my heels and made my way up stairs w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter