Chapter 18

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 18   Minyoung's P.O.V

Soon after Kris drove me back home so I can get ready for the dance tonight. I honestly really wanted Sehun to be going with me but I know that is not going to happen. I am happy I am such a wonderful guy like Kris by my side... I am actually happy to be Kris' date to the dance I mean sitting at home would not change the fact that Sehun will take me instead... live it while you can. The ride back to my mansion Kris was still holding onto my hand and it felt right, like i did not want him to let go. We arrived at the mansion and Kris got off the car and ran to my side opening the door and giving me his hand. I gladly took it.

"Minyoung-ah, I will pick you up in 3 hours at 6:30 since the dance starts at 7:00"

"Alright, I will be ready by then..."

"Okay" He gave me the smile that I always receive every single day years ago. He leaned downwards and peck my forehead 

"Go in now, or else you run out of time for getting ready" I waved my hand and start walking towards the front door

I suddenly stop and turned around to see Kris about to walk .

"KRIS" I shouted and he spinned around looking at me giving me a confused look which was extremely adorable.

I ran over to him and kissed his left cheek and a big hug.

"Bye, see you later" I ran inside before Kris could give an reaction.

I got inside and was blushing as red as a tomato, I was smiling  like an idiot non stop. I took off my heels and changed into my slipper when I saw Sehun walking down the stairs with his arm around Daeun's waist. I was not paying attention cause I was busy replaying the scene earlier... Kris and I.. 

Sehun kissed Daeun goodbye and shut the door and staring with a hurtful, jealousy and sad look, but I was daydreaming about Kris that I did not even notice what kind of look he was giving. I though it was one of those emotionless looks he always give to people. I finally looked up from my phone since Kris was texting me, I also exaggerated my laughing just because I know he will be jealous. 

"Yes? Are you eyes tired? Stop glaring at me... if you want to continue glaring at me at least rest your eyes a bit okay?" I pat his head but he harshly slap my arms off. I walked away because I was already running out of time to get ready for the dance. I felt a hand grabbing onto my wrist I turned around to see Sehun staring at me .

"Can you let please let go? I need to get ready before Kris gets here" When I mention Kris' name I felt his grip tighten around my wrist

"Why are you going with Kris? You can not go with Kris, I DON'T allow you"

Seriously what is wrong with this guy? First he tell me he is going with Daeun and he expects me to stay at home W.H.A.T

"You have no right to stop me from going... I don't care, I am going tonight and nothing is gonna stop it" I reported back, I am damn piss right now, I did not mean to raise my voice at him, but he is making me really angry right now

"I have every right to stop you from going... I am your husband..."

"Please do not use the fact your are my 'husband' against me. Shouldn't you be getting ready for the dance too?" I stomped off heading to my room and slam the door shut.

I walked into my walk-in closet and start searching for the perfect dress for tonight, I want everything to be perfect... I mean every girl wants to spent this day with the one they love and I am NOT Sehun's loved one. At least I can spent it with my ex boyfriend, sometimes I felt like that Kris is more of a husband than Sehun is. 

Minyoung's walk-in closet

Sehun's Walk-in closet

I have like hundreds of dresses, I might sound spoil right now with the size of my closet and the clothes but I really am not, most of the stuff I bought with my money and my cars, some are bought by my parents for special parties I have to attend.  I felt like I spend hours in my closet just picking out a dress. I finally decided on wearing this simple white/cream color dress. I have not once wore this dress before, I bought it few months ago but never had a chance to wear it since there was no occasion special enough and even attending business gathering, mu umma already picked out the dresses.

Minyoungs Dress.

Minyoung's hairstyle

I finished showering and make-up well everything I need to do before Kris came to pick me up, I look at my phone and it was already 6:30 right then the door bell rang and I grab my heels and my little clutch bag/purse and walked down the stairs to see Sehun already standing there all dressed up. I look towards the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter