Chapter 6

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter  6 Minyoung's P.O.V

 

( Minyoung + Chanyeol stayed at their parents mansion instead of EXO mansion )

It's been a week since that night, Sehun and I are closer then we have been before and I don't mean as friendship buy physical too, when we watch movie I usually stay in his room and sleep since the movie always end late. I falling more into him every time I stare into his eye before we sleep, he will always kiss me on the forehead and say some cheesy line before turning off the lamp. He is also spending a lot of time with me, even in school and public places, I received alot of death glares from Daeun when Sehun gives me all the attention, but compare to Daeun... Sehun still spends most of his time with her, way more than before I guess since we already know, he can be seen with her without hiding. it does hurt but theres nothing to stop him. I can't make him stop seeing the one he loves the most, if I was in the position and someone in stopping me from seeing Sehun I don't know will I do. I got snap back o reality when Chanyeol banging on my door.

" YAH LAZY GET UPP!" *ugh he is so annoying*

"OKAY I'M UP, STOP BANGING ALREADY" I opened the door giving my brother my 'annoyed-wit-him' face

" Finally, you are up. Hurry up get ready and meet me downstairs in 30 minutes okay?

" WHAT 30 MINUTES? THAT NOT ENOUGH TIME"

" WELL STOP WASTING TIME AND GO GET READY NOW!!!" I slammed the door right into his face, I heard him yelling at me but I don't have time to argue with him right now, I barley even have enough time to do my makeup and hair. UGH why is time so hard. I rushed into my bathroom and showered. After I walked to my closet and chose a simple bow dress, since it;s a sunny day today I chose something light and comfortable.

Minyoung's Dress ( excuse the model) 

Minyoung's heel

Minyoung's Hair and Make-up

I got all ready and I realized I use an extra 10 minutes, I quickly grabbed my heel and race down the stairs. I got to the living room and my eye went wide I saw.... SEHUN sitting there with my umma, Chanyeol.

" Ahem, sorry guys I took too long" I apologized. All of their attention turned from talking to staring at me.

' It's alright, Sehun said we should give you more time" Umma said, I turned my attention onto Sehun and he is staring at me with his mouth a bit gaped.

 

Sehun's P.O.V

I was talking to Chanyeol hyung and 'mom' about Minyoung, and I learn a lot about her it was quit interesting knowing so much about her within 40 minutes. She is actually a very easy going person, she usually forgives easy unless if something big. 'Mom' suddenly brought up the on and only situation so far that took her years to forgive. She said when Minyoung was in Canada studying she met this Chinese handsome guy there, they known each other for 9-10 years and dated for 3 years until the guy had to come back to Korea and learning and studying here in Seoul getting ready to take over his fathers company. She also said that they broke up because they did not think long distant relationship would work and Minyoung did not plan to come back to Korea just yet, after the guy left Canada for a year, Minyoung decided to also comeback to Korea and that's how I met her. *I wonder who is this 'guy' Minyoung dated him for like the same time as Daeun and I* As I was hearing more stories about Minyoung's childhood I heard someone spoke.

" Ahem, sorry guys I took too long"  I heard a familiar angelic voice behind me, my body automatically turned around to be faced with the most beautiful person on life *SEHUN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINK* I thought to myself. That moment I saw her my heart beat went crazy, like my heart never beated this fast before, it was a unfamiliar feeling. * Probably I haven't seen her in 2 days and I am just excited to see her. (stop denying) 

' It's alright, Sehun said we should give you more time" ' Mom' said to Minyoung, She then turn her head and now id facing my direction and gave me a huge smile, which cause my heart to skip a beat... again. 

" Sehunnie Oppa, Why are you here so early?" Minyoung asked me confused

" Well I can answer that question, Since your guys wedding is in a week you guys should go choose out you wedding dress/ suit and pick o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter