Chapter 1

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Minyoung's P.O.V.

On an early Monday morning, I was awakened by the rays of the sunlight that shown through the slits of my curtains, it was the perfect timing to wake up and witness sunrise. While I was busy admiring the view in front of me, my alarm went off. I quickly hit the "snooze" button and jumped out of bed, running to my closet and grabbed my outfit that I spent hours choosing yesterday. It was a cute black T-shirt with a white collar with a skeleton print on the front. As for my bottoms, I wore a pair of red shorts with studs. I left my long brown-ish golden wavy hair down.

 

 

I sprinted into my washroom getting ready for school. I was really excited to go to school again, not that I enjoyed all the learning and homework that was assigned but it was the fact that I could get the see Oh Sehun! Yes, the guy I had a crush on ever since Chanyeol oppa introduced me to his friends.

Ever since I was 10 years old, my parents sent me to a boarding school in Canada. I finished my high school in Canada before I moved back to Korea for college 2 years ago. Korea has changed a lot since I left 9 years ago. My family would always go to Vancouver to visit me so I didn't have any chance to come back to Korea and visit.

Anyway, since I met Oh Sehun, I instantly had a crush him. The more time I spent with him, my crush on him slowly developed into something stronger called "love". I've known Sehun for about 2 years now and throughout this time period, my feelings for him just keeps growing stronger and stronger every day, every hour, every minute, every second.

After spending an hour doing my hair and make-up, I walked out of my room, heading down the stairs to the dining room, to be greeted by my appa, umma and Chanyeol oppa.

"Good morning sweetie!" umma and appa said.

“Good morning umma and appa!” I replied.

"Good morning slow poke~" greeted Chanyeol while he munched on his bowl of cereal.

"Eww... oppa, don’t talk while you are eating! By the way, good morning!" I said as I gave him my disgusted face.

We continued arguing for a few minutes until my umma stopped us.

"STOP ARGUING or you guys will be late for school!" umma yelled playfully.

I grabbed my phone to check the time.

"Holy! Chanyeol, hurry up or we're going to be late for school!" I rushed him.

"Okay, chill, we still have time~" he answered with a relaxed tone. We waved goodbye to our parents and rushed out the door, heading to our cars.

I walked out the door and Chanyeol oppa was following behind. As we walked into the garage, I walked towards my red Lamborghini that I got for my birthday 2 years ago while Chanyeol drove his black Lamborghini.

Minyoung's (you) car

Chanyeol's car

 

"Oppa, meet you at school~" I said in a teasingly.

"I'll get there faster than you!" Chanyeol replied mockingly.

"We will see about that!" I yelled while running into my car and quickly drove off.

The drive to school was not that long, maybe a 5 minute drive or a 15-20 minute walk? I got out of my car and headed to campus while being greeted by all students, since I am a queenka, not that i am fond of being one. I honestly don't like being a "queenka". People treat me as if I am a goddess, when clearly, I am not. I am not perfect. No one is perfect. I finally reached the entrance of SM High. I stopped when I saw my brother and Yu Nah talking to each other while blushing. *so obvious they like each other*

"CHANYEOL! How did you get here so fast?" I questioned him with my blank face on.

"I told you I will beat you, but you didn't believe me~"

"URGH, I bet you were speeding oppa! Oh oh I hear sirens, they are probably here to get you!" I groaned.

“To get me? I don’t think so. I bet they are here to get you!”

“Totally, to arrest me for being beautiful” I joked.

“Oh, getting cocky now, are we?” Oppa smirked and raised his brow. Laughter was heard. I turned to my left and saw Yu Nah laughing her off.

"Yu Nah, what are you laughing about?" I asked

"You guys are such idiots, I can’t believe that I'm friends with an idiot and crushing on a pabo” she facepalmed. She paused and gasped after realizing what had slipped out of .

"You have a crush on me?" Chanyeol said.

"YAH! Yu Nah-ah, come with me to get my books, classes are going to start soon.” I decided to help Yu Nah out of the awkward situation she was stuck in.

"Sure thing, Youngie, let's go!" she hook on my arm while dragging me into the building.

I was in front of my locker getting my books for math and GUESS WHAT? I HAVE MATH WITH SEHUN. YAY! I shut my locker and locked it. I was about to leave when I heard familiar voices.

"Youngie!!!!" I heard a bunch of boys scream. I turned around and saw a few EXO oppas walking towards Yu Nah and I. My eye met a pair of eyes I've been longing to see for the past 2 days. All of a sudden, he flashed me a smile that I'd die to see again. I started to feel my heart skipping a few beats and the world around me began heating up.

"Hey EXO oppas~" I greeted.

"Hii oppas~" Yu Nah said.

While Yu Nah was chatting with the EXO oppas, I was trying to calm myself down. Then, I felt a nudge on my waist. I looked up to see a face that belonged to the most handsome guy I've ever seen in my life. The face that lights up my world, the face that I will be willing to go through anything just so I can see him again.

"Youngie~" Sehun said in a whining voice. I blushed like crazy. Almost everyone calls me by that and yet it doesn't have any effect on me like how Sehun says it.

"Hmm?"

"How was your weekend?" Sehun asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter