Chapter 11

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11 Daeun's P.O.V

I can't believe Sehun just snapped at me, he has never snapped at me ever since we met. I already have feeling that Sehun might start liking Minyoung. Although I know I am still the girl that Sehun loves, but feeling can grow, into love. Sehun and I already love each other and there is no more stage we can grow to unless marriage but Sehun's already married. Our feeling will only grow less and less. I don't want that to happen, I need Sehun, I cant loose him. I went to the hotel's bar and start ordering shots after shots, the first reason is I really need to get this jealous feeling out and second I want to know if Sehun will leave his wife to help me again. I was sitting there already drunk after a few shots, tbh I am not good with alcohol, my eyes were droopy until the bartender asked me.

"Miss, you should stop with the shots now"

"n-no, give me another one"

"No, miss can I have your phone?"

"haha, you want add your number?" I laughed like an idiot. I grabbed it out my my bag and hand it to the young guy.

"Miss, what your name?"

"Eun-Daeun" I smiled drunkly again. I then saw the young bartender call a number.

"Hi"

"Do you perhaps know who is Daeun, if you do she is currently drunk and have consumed lots of shots" the bartender continue

" She is at the bar in the hotel" That was his last words, he then hanged up and handed me my phone. I started tearing up remembering how Sehun yelled at me because of Minyoung. Who is she to him, she is nothing but the woman who stole me boyfriend, she is no difference from a . Don't worry Sehun, I will get you back, I will be the only girl you will ever love in your life. Minyoung-ah your life will be a living hell, I will make you suffer through love,heartbreak anything I can manage to do I will give it a try... anything to get Sehun back and you not in OUR picture. I knew I was crying but I did not bother to wipe it since I know who the bartender called and in my heart I know Sehun will come. I want him to regret shouting at me, I want him to feel guilt when he see tears. Next thing I know I see Sehun running in like a crazy man looking like he is finding his wife while feeling regretful... exactly how I want to be.

"Daeun" Sehun ran towards me making me face him, I showed him my tears that were still dripping out, I was then wrapped by his arms.

"Se-Sehun-ah, you came, I though you no longer care about me and does not love me anymore" I sobbed into his chest

"You are crazy Daeun-ah, I told I will always love you right?" 

"I know you don't, you love Minyoung now, just break up with me then." 

"NO, I spent 1 year trying to win your heart and now I finally got it, I am not going to break up. ARE YOU CRAZY?"

Sehun walked me back my room and laid me down on to the bed and grab towels wiping my body, taking car of me. He sat beside me and we were just staring into each other eyes. He leaned in and kissed me telling me he will always be mine...

 

Meanwhile Minyoung's P.O.V

 

I walked down the hallways crying and walking to Kris' room, right now I really need someone to lean on, someone to be there for me... someone I know who would not leave for anything... and that is Kris. I was now standing in front of his door thinking wondering should I knock or not. I decided to know since I really need Kris right now.

*Knock* 

Kris came opening the door half with only a towel, his chocolate abs were showing and his perfect milky skin, I felt a blush crept upon my cheek. I could not take my eyes off Kris. We stand there for a few minutes with me just staring at him. After I finally could take my eyes off when Kris broke the silence.

"Minyoung-ah, I know you miss my abs but please don't just stand there and come in." he grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the room.

"W-wow Kris, from a 4 pack to a 6 pack." I shyly smiled, I was still blushing due to Kris who did not put a shirt on yet. He then walked over to the closet and put a shirt on. He walk close to me again and we stand onto the balcony feeling the breeze.

"Minyoung-ah, I saw that your eyes were red earlier before you saw body" He start teasing me.

"a-ani, it's nothing"

"I know you so well, you would not just come this late jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter