Chapter 22

Promises (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 22 Listen to this while reading ►https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d1ymLVSoWU   Sehun's P.O.V

I felt guilty for hurting Minyoung like that for the past month, I walked out of my room an head towards Minyoung's room which used to be our room.I stood there in-front of the door, I am hesitating if I should enter to apologize or not. I stood there for about 5 minutes debating if I should. I dont know how to face her after how harsh I have treated her. 

After a while I finally had the courage to talk to her, I open the door and walked in quietly. Once I walked in I did not see Minyoung anywhere, I search the bathroom but she was not there either. I saw the closet door open so I walked in to only see her ..... packing her bags and suitcases. Her whole closet was half empty. I started to panic, I ran towards her and caught her wrist. She turned around and face me with hurt in her eyes.

"M-minyoung, where are y-you going..." I had a clenching feeling inside me. I held onto her wrist tighter

"S-sehun, let go, you're hurting me" Minyoung tried to struggle out, I immediately let go because I dont want to hurt her anymore... physically or emotionally.

"Answer me... where are you going?"

"Sehun-ah... I'm tired... I am really tired. Please give me a break, lets stop this"

"W-what are you t-talking a-about" I had this feeling inside me that I dont like.

"Sehun, let's file for divorce..." i heard her voice was cracking already

"WHAT! NO"

"Please, Jebal, I beg you... let me go. I dont know how much longer I can handle this anymore. I am hurting Sehun-ah, do you know that? Everyday I have to cry myself to sleep, sometimes I can't even sleep. But you never notice or even care about me..."

"W-what, of course I ca-"

"NO! no you dont. all you care about is Daeun, always... Do you know how much I suffer everyday, I always see you treating Daeun as if she is the only one in your life. you order me around doing stuff for her. You dont know how it feels to see the one you love loving someone else. '

"I have to see you and Kris too, do you think it does not hurt me? i hate seeing you so close with Kris, everything you do always includes Kris in it. If there is something you want to say the first person you tell is Kris.. not me"

"How can I tell you stuff when you barley even spent time with me.... if I call you 2 or more time you scold at me for annoying and bothering you spent time with Daeun... I only have Kris left, he has always been there for me no matter what....where were you? You are my husband but you never treat me as your wife... it seems like you treat Daeun as your wife more than me. I dont know where I stand in your heart anymore.."

"I-i"

"Sehun-ah ever since the beginning of our marriage you already told me that you love Daeun and you want her to be your wife not me... you told me that my love towards you is not wanted nor it is needed..you told me to stop shoving my love to your face. You knew I liked you ever since I first met you but for 2 years you chose to ignore the fact, you acted as if you dont know. You never thought of how I will feel. On our wedding you ing made out with your girlfriend before our wedding... you think I did not know? I saw it with my own eyes... After the wedding you tell me you are bring her to our honeymoon. At Jeju we were both drowning in water, you knew I cant swim but yet you choose to save her. I know you dont love me but cant you at least respect me as your wife."

"You keep on accusing me for trying to harm Daeun and your child, you dont even trust me...whats the point of this relationship if there is no trust in it anymore. Sehun it hurts to know that your husband got his girlfriend pregnant and moved in with them. On the Valentines dance, you chose to brought Daeun instead of me after you told me you loved me. I dont know if i can trust your words anymore.. I dont even know if you still love me or if you ever even loved me once... I feeling dying everyday because you just left me hanging, you promised you will love me and never leave me... you broke your promise... i guess the saying that 'Promises are meant to be broken' is true."

"Sehun-ah I know you love Daeun alot, I know you cant live without her... you need her in order to survive.. I know... thats why I am backing out, if we keep this relationship going it will only hurt all 3 of us... 1 person hurting is better than 2 person hurting.. You can finally be have your dream come true, you can marry her right after. I am also doing this for your baby. I dont the baby to be  born with a dad who is married but not to their mother. Its the best for all 3 of us, you, Daeun and your future baby can live happily together like a normal family."

"I thought about it, I think I will give Kris another chance, I know he can take care of me and love me whole heartily. I wish you the best with Daeun, you have my blessings... Here is the divorce papers, I already signed it  all you have to do is sign it and give it back to me so I will send it in and right after that you are legally aloud to marry her. Please sign it and give it back to me before next week, I am leaving Korea soon so I want to get divorced before I leave...thanks" I saw Minyoung taking of her wedding ring... the one I specially designed for us.. as she looked up to face the ring in my hands, drops

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter