an evil brother

supernatural friends

The boys were just about to go on a walk when the sky darkened. The sun was blocked by ink black clouds, turning the clearing into one big shadow. 

There was a loud flapping of wings and the five singers whirred around. Ont the other side of fhe clearing stood a handsome young man with blond hair and an evil grin. When daesung saw him he grabbed a bow out of thin air and a quiver appeared on his back while he aimed an arrow at the newcommer.

"Now brother, don't do that!" the man said. The others noticed something behind him: a pair of wings with feathers black as the night. "We may be bound by blood but you lost the title of brother a long time ago." Daesung growled while firing an arrow but the man ducked just in time to avoid being hit.

"Hmmm, you've gotten better with those." "You gave me more than enough targets" "Well, enough of that, it's time for the real work. Got some friends to keep yours busy."

Twelve demons stepped from behind him and attacked while the man himself attacked Daesung with a sword. The demons intended to quickly overpower the four boys but they were prepaired.

TOP turned into a brown wolf that became invisible before ripping the closest demon to shreds. In Seungri's place stood a jaguar that clawed at a demon before changing into a snake and biting it. Taeyang's hands caught fire and he burt trough two demons at the same time. G-Dragon was dodging attacks while whistling on his fingers.

Daesung was having a hard time fighting the man that called himself his brother. They were both incredibly quick and aigle, but the man was more victious and stronger.

After dodging and rolling underneath the strikes, Daesung made a pair of snow white wings appear on his back and took off into the air, firing arrows at his enemy.

The others had just finished killing off all the demons when they heard a strangled cry. It was Daesung. The man had pinned him to the ground, a hand on the younger one's wings while they were wrapped in dark chains that held him down. "Now you'll watch as I destroy your friends one by one." He said grinning evily.

"No!" Seungri yelled as he turned into a jaguar again and attacked the stranger. The man on the other hand expected this and sidestepped, slamming the flat of his sword into the animals back ankle, breaking it. Seungri turned back into himself, his foot bend in an odd direction. The man placed his hand on the boys heart and seungri grasped for air before he too was wrapped in thick black chains.

Before the hostile man could attack another bandmember he was ripped appart by invisible claws. For a moment the fight seemed decided but the man plunged a dagger in his attackers body and he became visible. It was Seunghyun, still in his wolf form, howling in pain, he dagger stuck just below his ribcage.

Jiyong rushed over to him and Daesung, though very weak, just managed to yell that he had to pull out the dagger. When the bandleader did just that, the wolf tured back into TOP. " Go, i'll be fine now. Thank you for that." He whispered, clutching his side.

GD turned around when he heared a splash. A lake had appeared and the now seriously burned man was holding someone, probably Youngbae, under water.

When his victim stopped strugling, he pulled Youngbae out of the water and threw the wet boy to the side. Youngbae curled up in a shivering ball and slowly became invisible.

Jiyong was scared, this man had taken out his powerful friends like they were nothing. He whistled once more and the attacker chuckled. "I put up a sound barrier, no one can hear you outside this field."

Suddenly the man out his hand and Jiyong was pushed up against a tree by an invisible force. The man slowly raised his hand and the boy was lifted from the ground, slowly chocking...