the sick

supernatural friends

"Sir, you'll have to leave now. Mr. Kwon needs his rest." The nurse said to Seunghyun. Jiyong begged the nurse to let his boyfriend stay, but she wouldn't budge.

"Sorry Ji, you have to listen to the nurse. See you again tomorow." TOP said kissing his boyfriend's cap, which was covering his head that was now bald because of the heavy medication he'd gotten over the last few days.

Suddenly Jiyong's head shot up as he had an idea. "Miss, I'm kinda lonely, I miss my dog. I have a husky at home who's always with me. Can he come? Please??"

The nurse slowly fell for his adorable puppy eyes. "Okay, your dog can stay here. Do I have to call someone to bring him?" "I'll make sure of it." Seunghyun assured them.

Ten minutes later, Yongbae came in with a siberian huskey on a leash. "Go on Tabi, go to your boss!" He said as he took off the leash.

Tabi immediatley rushed over to the bed and jumped on it into the arms of his owner, the cresent shaped mark on the dog's shoulder pulsing a soft light. Jiyong and Tabi played in the bed until the weakened Jiyong got tired. "Sorry Tabi, play time's over. Wanna sleep with me?"

But the dog jumped up and nuzled his nose into his owner's stomach. "Tabi, what are you doing?" Suddenly Jiyong doubled over in pain.

Tabi dashed for the bottle of pills and pushed them into GD's hands. Then he picked up the waterbottle and put it next to the pills. Jiyong was able to ignore the stabbing pain for long enough to take his medicine. "Thank you Tabi. I'll listen to you from now on." and Jiyong curled up on the bed hugging his werewolf tightly.

The next morning, Jiyong woke up to something wet on his face. He opened his eyes and saw Tabi his face, waiting for him to wake up.

On his bedside table stood his breakfast and on the floor stood two bowles, one with water and one with dog food. "Go and eat Tabi, no need to wait for me to tell you."

They both enjoyed their food and a nurse came in to take away the tray and take Tabi for a walk while Jiyong got a small check-up to see if the pain he had last night was anything serious. "You're fine, nothing to worry about." The medical assistent stated.

When the nurse brought Tabi back from his walk he looked quite tired and when the husky jumped back on the bed he immediately curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

Suddenly a shadow formed in the middle of the room. It then solidified, becoming a demon. "We meet again my puny victim. I had hoped it would be under different surcomstances, but I'll take care of that." It said grinning like the devil.

"Wait, victim? You mean-" "Yes, I'm the one that got you sick. I wanted to do something bigger, but you saw me. Stupid mirrors. I'll just finish you now."

The demon raised it's hand and Jiyong grasped for air as he felt his windpipe tighten. He instinctly tried to cough up whatever was blocking his troath.

Tabi woke up to his owner's coughs and immediatley attacked the demon that was standing in the room. Sadly enough, it was new moon and the young werewolf was too weak to take on a powerful demon so he could do nothing but watch as his owner slowly died of an astma attack, eventhough he had no astma.

---------------------------------------------------

jiyong: Why does everything allways happen to me?!?! You torture me more than anyone.

Author: The first time you were the last to get hurt, and you're the one that got cancer because TOP can change into a dog.

Jiyong: Seungri can do that too!

Author: But Daesung can't get sick...

Jiyong: It's still not fair!

Yongbae: Oh shut up! Atleast you're still alive!