the final fight

supernatural friends

"Jiho." Minho growled as he spotted the hunter. "let them go. They're innocent." Jiho chuckled and started to clean his nails with a small knife.

"Minho, this is not not the part where you try to safe your friends. You sided with them, with those unnatural freaks. Even worse, you became one of them.
You know we don't really despise whisperers, as long as they hide what they are and deny their ability, but you, you just had to claim that monster of yours. You just had to side with the blood er, the mad dog, and that freaky shifter.
I feel so bad for that other guy. Surrounded by monsters, and the local hunter sides with them instead of saving him!
Anyway, now's not the time for chitchat. This is infact the part where I kill you."

With those words Jiho threw the knife he was holding at Minho, who dodged it with ease, and pushed Taehyun behind a couch before grabbing a dagger to fight Jiho, who had taken out a short sword.
The dragonwhisperer was a great fighter, but Jiho was far more experienced and easily overpowered him. He held his sword to Minho's neck and smirked.

"You might be good, but I taught you tose moves. Too bad I'll have to execute my best disciple this way."

Minho closed his eyes, awaiting the killing blow, and opened them surprised when he heard a dull thud instead.
Jiho had fallen to the ground, a white feathered arrow sprouting from his back. Daesung was standing in the open window, his bow still raised.

"You'll have to thank your boyfriend for that one. He warned me about what was happening."

Taehyun was standing behind the couch, his necklace cluched tightly in his hand. He rushed forward and embraced Minho, who just comforted him and assured him that he was still alive.

Their moment was ruined by muffled sounds from the other side of the room, where their friends were still tied up, and they, together with Daesung, immediately started undoing their bounds to release them.


6 months later

Everything sailed smoothly after the incident at winner's dorm.
Bigbang contenued their schedules, perfectly hiding their identities.
Jinmi grew up quick, mainly because she, like all angels, grew much faster than humans, and became a beautiful, yet brave angel who gladly aided her father with his task, making her parents proud.
Seunghyun and Jiyong were tryig to settle the dispute between vamires and werewolf, and though progress was slow, there finally seemed to be some achievements.
Youngbae's gifriend hadn't stuck around long, but honestly speaking, he felt like it was for the better, and instead went out every night and made a small fire for all the children living in the streets, telling them stories to help them sleep.

Winner on the other hand stayed, outside of the occasional ride on Gaho, away from supernatural business.
Minho abandonned his life as a hunter, and the others weren't really attrackted by the beautiful but dangerous world of the humanoids and creatures.
Instead they focussed on their music, and right now they were preparing for their debut. They were in fact in the dancing studio, awaiting their CEO's assesment, that would decide wether or not they could start filmig the MV.

"Well, since you finally managed to perfect the last part, and the overall performance didn't go down, it seems like you are ready to start filming." The five guys smiled and hugged eachother before showig their gratitude to their boss. Who smiled barely visibly at the trainees' exitement.


It's hello and goodbye I guess. This very late (sorry) update is also the last one, because this story is finally finished! Thank you very much for sticking with me, and I hope you enjoyed!