Gaho's past

supernatural friends

When everyone was done telling their stories, Jiyong invited everyone up to the roof. Seunghoon, Seungyoon and Jinwoo were a little scared, they were going to the roof with six people that could kill them without breaking a sweat after all, but Taehyun assured them it would be fine.

When they all reached the roof, Jiyong whistled loudly, and a dragon landed on top of the YG entertainment building. "Winner, meet Gaho. My pet dragon." Minho's mouth dropped as he saw the beautiful creature. He took small steps towards Gaho, and looked at Jiyon for approval. After Jiyong nodded, the younger raised his hand to the dragon's warm snout.

"I was always told dragons were extinct. How did you find him?" "I found him when I was a kid. Gaho told me about dragon whisperers, people who can understand and take care of dragons. I'm a dragon whisperer, but we're just as close to extinction as dragons themselves."

Minho nodded sadly as he contenued to pet Gaho, who tackled him after sniffing his hand. Everyone was scared Gaho would hurt the young hunter, but he only Minho's face while growling contently.

Jiyong and Minho were shocked. "Master?" Jiyong wondered out loud.

"We'll just leave you alone with the big, dangerous, firebreathing reptile." Taehyun said, his voice a little shaky as he walked to the door. All the supernatural stuff was fine with him, but giant, firebreathing animals randomly tackling people was frightening even to him. Seunghoon, Seungyoon and Jinwoo followed without a second thought while most of bigbang left the roof in a more relaxed pace until Minho and Jiyong were alone on the roof with Gaho.

As soon as they were alone, Minho asked Jiyong why he was able to understand Gaho. Jiyong explained that Minho was also a dragon whisperer, and Gaho told them his family had been with the song family for centuries. "You should take care of him, Minho, you're the one he's supposed to be with. I took care of him till now, but his heart and loyalty lie with you."

Minho wondered how he would take care of the enormous reptile, when he felt something warm and wet against his hand. It was Gaho's tongue. The dragon was his father's old ring that he always wore, a golden band with a large, square fire opal attached to it.

"Omo! Is that a dragonring? They are so rare! Most were destroyed when their owner was killed by hunters." Minho asked what was so special about a dragonring, and Jiyong explained that they could absorb a dragon's essence, so you could take them with you inconspiciously.

"isn't that uncomfortablebfor the dragon?" Minho wondered out loud, but Gaho assured him it was actually quite warm and comfy.

Jiyong mounted Gaho and held out his hand so Minho could climb onto Gaho's back more easily. "but before we try out that ring of yours, let's teach you how to fly!" Jiyong said enthousiasticly and they took off.

In the mean while Daesung was fiddling with an invisible, pink ribbon. He had found the perfect soulmate for Taehyun, and couldn't wait to bring them together. The boy himself was talkimg with his new band members, and getting to know them when suddenly his phone rang.

A few seconds after he awnsered, a huge gring grew on his face before he thanked the person on the other side of the line and ended the call. He had been accepted officially as Winner's extra vocalist. Just then the door opened and Jiyong entered with Minho. Taehyun ran to them and told them the great news, bouncing in excitement.

It was that moment that Daesung attached the pink ribbon to two souls, binding them forever.