the victim

supernatural friends

"See you in a few hours love!" Daesung said as he closed the door, leaving Seungri alone with their daughter.

He was going to a club with the others because Jiyong was getting thirsty and he didn't want Seungri to be in danger because the new vampire couldn't control himself enough yet.

Inside the club it was dark. Loud music was blasting through enormous speakers and the heavy bass was pounding through the building.

Youngbae left their small group to dance while they were going to the bar. "Hey Chamuel!" The bartender, who was an angel in disguise, greeted when he saw the new customers.

"Hi Ithuriël. Any interesting news?" Daesung responded and he took a seat at the bar while Seunghyun ordered a drink. "I have actually. You won't be happy to hear it though.

There's a girl that comes here almost every week. She's a maneater, she dates guys and then dumps them, just so she can see them break. And that isn't even all. Beaking someone's heart isn't enough for her. She dates guys that feel terrible or are depressed, makes them happy again and then dumps them in the most painful way she can think off. Most of them end up comitting suicide and she just watches and laughs."

By now, all three singers were severely angered. Both Seunghyun and Jiyong had trouble keeping their eyes their original colour and in Daesung's eyes burned a raging fire.

"Her last victim gave her a necklace as a gift for their one week aniversary before she ended their relationship. I think she won't live another day when you see it..."

Ithuriël took a necklace out of his pocket and showed it to the three already furious creatures.

It was a golden chain with three pendants on it. The middle one was a circle of gold, decorated with a rose made of rose quartz surrounded by little rubies. The other two pendants were made of stainless steel, one in the shape of a dove, the other a small heart.

When Daesung saw it, both his wings and his eyes flamed with heavenly fire. "The poor boy let the razorblade he had used to cut himself be made into the two pendants on the side to show that his love had taken away his insecurity."

"Uhm... Dae, what's so special about the necklace?" Seunghyun asked.

"A long time ago, a man earned a favor from me and instead of money or power, he asked me to protect his offspring. I gave him the necklace then and told him to give it to one of his children, so he or she could give it to one of his or her children and so on. Whoever owns the necklace is under my protection. To harm the person that owns it is suicide. I have to go, the boy that used to own this needs my help. Ji, if you could take down the girl so I can drag her into the deepest pit in hell?"

Without another word the angel dissapeared and Jiyong moved to sit next to the girl Ithuriël pointed out. She was drunk, he could smell the alcohol in her blood.

"Hey sweety, you want a drink?" He asked as seducive as he could and within no time he had her wrapped around his finger.

He leaned in closer to her and asked: "How about we go outside for some privacy?" and he let his hand slip underneath her short skirt towards her hip.

On their way out, Jiyong had trouble controlling himself. The girl smelled extremely good and was practically glued stuck to him.

Once outside, he pressed her against a wall in a dark alley and breathed in her intoxicating scent. He kissed her neck, trying to find her pulse point and making her heart beat faster.

The moment he felt her heart beat underneath his lips his instincts went crazy. Jiyong bit the skin softly at first so the girl bent her head to give him even more space.

Then he covered and let his fangs, of which he didn't even realize they had commen out already, sink deep into her neck. The taste of her blood made GD lose the last bit of his senses and he hard on the small wound, making even more of the warm liquid flow into his mouth.

The victim tried to get away but he hardly noticed and pressed her against the wall even harder. Eventually she lost conciousness but Jiyong contenued drinking until the last drop of blood left the girl's body.

After returing to his completely human form and checking if there was any blood left on his face Ji went back imto the club to inform Youngbae that he could destroy the body with his flames and spent the rest of the nigh with his werewolf lover.