the child

supernatural friends

Suddenly a golden arrow point stuck out of the chest of the demon that gave Jiyong astma.

When it fell forward, Daesung was standing behind him with his bow raised. He rushed over to Jiyong and put his hand on the boys troath, making him able to breathe again. "Astma, easy to heal."

Tabi jumped on the bed and crawled into Jiyong's lap. "Hey, don't worry. I'm alright now." Jiyong assured his dog.

Suddenly he noticed something rather big in Daesung's sweater pocket. Daesung saw him looking at it and took it out. It was an egg about the size of two fists, the bright white surface covered with golden swirls. He carefully held it to his chest, keeping it warm.

"This is the reason I came in the first place. It's an egg, but it's very special... It's my egg."

"Please tell me you don't lay eggs... I know you have wings and all but please don't tell me that you're part chicken!"

Daesung looked quite insulted after that so Jiyong could already guess he wasn't. "First, if I was part bird, it would be a swan or a dove, not a chicken. Second, I don't lay eggs. I created it from Seungri and my lifeforces."

Jiyong asked why they got a kid and Daesung explained that Seungri always wanted kids but thought he couldn't get any now. That made Seungri sad so Daesung had given him a child.

After that Jiyong and Tabi went back to sleep and Daesung went back to the bigbang dorm where Youngbae was cooking diner.

Seungri came running down the stair and welcomed his lover back home with a small peck on his lips. "How are they?" Youngbae asked and Daesung told them what happened.

"That's my brave little angel!" Seungri exclaimed when Daesung finished his story. "Panda I'm taller and older than you. In what way am I little?"

Seungri just laughed as an awnser and Daesung pouted at him. Seungri immediatley felt sorry seeing the angels pout and hugged him. "Sorry sweetie. You know I didn't mean that right?" Daesung just nodded and they all contenued eating.

As payback Daesung streched out one of his invisible wings and tickled Seungri's neck so the shapeshifter started gigling uncontrolably, making himself look like a complete idiot in front of Youngbae.

After diner they settled on the couch and Taeyang was texting someone while the lovebirds were fussing over their unborn baby. The couples attention however was drawed towards their friend when he started gigling like a schoolgirl, still looking at his phone.

"Invite her to the dorm." Daesung said smiling after focussing on his friend for a second. "How did you-" Youngbae was cut off by Daesung telling him that, as the angels of love, he was supposed to know things like that.

Seungri just looked confused between the two and Youngbae confessed he had a crush.

"You sure it'll be a good idea to invite her? I mean, if you don't want me to I won't you know..." but within half an hour the doorbell rang and Youngbae let a girl of around their physical age into the room.

"Hi! I'm Chris Lee. Nice to meet you!" Daesung and Seungri also introduced themselves. They all talked for a while and they had a great time together. After a while Chris Lee seemed to get a bit nervous so the boys asked what was wrong.

She hesitated for a bit before asking: "Do you believe in the supernatural? Like spirits and werewolfs and stuff?"