the protected one

supernatural friends

A/N: woooooooooow!!!! Update! I finally got inspiration!

----------------------------------

When Daesung finally came home from saving the boy that was under his protection, Seungri immediately attached himself to the poor angel like a koala. Literally.

"Seungri, I know you missed me and I missed you too, but please turn human again. We have a guest." Seungri immediately turned back human and looked around for the guest, never letting go of his boyfriend. The shapeshifter quickly found the shy boy hiding behind Daesung and waved at him.

Daesung dragged both of them to the livingroom and called the rest of bigbang. Once all three remaining members settled on the couched or someones lap *couchjiyongcough*, Daesung introduced the boy that was sitting next to him, trying to look as small as possible.

"Guys, this is the boy that is under my protection." he turned to talk to the boy "Could you introduce youself?" The boy fiddled with his hands, obviously very nervous, and Daesung put a comforting hand on his shoulder and encouraged him a little. "H-hello, I-I'm Nam T-Taehyun."

"Hey, no need to be so nervous. We don't bite. Well, those two do, but only if you make them really angry." Youngbae tried to comfort the boy while pointing at Jiyong and Senghyun.

"Daesung-sshi told me that he is an angel. Are you also some kind of creature or are you just like me?" After Daesung insitsed that Taehyun called him hyung, the four ither members explained what they were and Taehyun seemed quite frightened. But the five creatures reassured him they weren't going to hurt him.

"Guys, Taehyun sings and writes songs. I think you should hear him." Daesung said and the four other members agreed so they went to the small music room in the appartment. Taehyun sat down behind the piano and started playing.

He played a sad song, one he wrote while his depression was at it's worst. Halfway through the song all five bigbang members were crying.

"D-did you l-like it?" Taehyun asked when he was done. "If we liked it? That was beautiful!" Jiyong exclaimed. "Taehyun, would you like to do audition? I'm pretty sure you'd get accepted." Taehyun though for a while about the offer, and decided to take it.

"I'm going to arrange the audition. I'll be back in an hour." Seunghyun said before he left.

Suddenly soft shuffeling aproached the room and the door was pushed open with a soft creak and Jinmi crawled inside.

"Daddy!" She she said cutely when she saw Daesung. "Hey, sweety. Missed me?" The angel asked as he picked up his daughter. She nodded and pressed her hands against her father's cheeks. Daesung chuckled and pecked his daughter's forehead.

"Wait, you have a child?" Taehyun asked shocked. "Before you ask if I'm not too young, please remember I'm older than humanity itself."

"Who's the mom?" Daesung awkwardly explained how angels reproduce and revealed his relationship with Seungri and Jiyong revealed his and Seunghyun's too. "Basically I'm the only straight guy in bigbang." Youngbae concluded. Taehyun awkardly scratched the back of his neck and told them that he was biual, but he relaxed when he noticed the others didn't make a point of it.

The five of them made music together while Jinmi watched. It was the first time in years that Taehyun had so much fun and Daesung was reliefed when he saw the younger laugh at the jokes he made.

It wasn't until their stomachs started growling that they noticed how long they had been playing so Youngbae quickly cooked diner.

They were halfway through when Seunghyun came back. He immediately sat down at the table and ate the beef Youngbae had prepared for him. Taehyun wondered why he only ate meat and Seunghyun explained that it was full moon that night so his wolf side was rather dominant.

"So when is Taehyun's audition?" "Sajang-nim was already looking for a vocal, so he can already audition tomorow!"

-------------------------

All: welcome Taehyun!!!!!

Taehyun: *blushes* t-thank y-you *flees*

Daesung: *grabs Taehyun* don't leave!

Jiyong: anyway, update!!!! *throws confetti*

Seunghyun: see you next chapter!