Minho's story

supernatural friends

"It was already dark outside when it happened. I was ten, and I was hiding under the coffee table to surprise my parents.

The doorbell rang and my mother opened the door.

As soon as the door was open, a man jumped on her and held her to the floor. I could see everything from underneath the table.

The man had claws on his fingers and they were pressed deep into my moms shoulders.

My mother screamed, but she was cut off when the monster ripped her throath out with sharp teeth.

My father ran into the room to see what was happening.

When he saw what was happening he stabbed the man with a kitchen knife, but he pulled it out, and swiped one of his claws at my fathers throat, making him bleed to death.

While he ate my parents, the man slowly transformed into a wolf.

When he was done, he changed back into a human, and left.

The neighbor found me underneath the coffee table, staring at the corpses in shock, the next morning after screaming her head off when she saw what happened to my parents.

I grew up at my aunt's house after my parents died.

I never forgot what happened, but I didn't tell anyone. I was smart enough to understand that they wouldn't believe me if I said a werewolf attacked my parents.

When I was fifteen I left my aunt's home, and moved into an appartment. Seeing what happened to my parents had caused me to grow up quickly.

I had researched all old stories about wolf shifters and they had one thing in common. You could only kill them with silver. I bought a silver dagger on the black market, and I went out to kill werewolfs.

When I was still living with my aunt I had followed classes in multiple forms of martial arts. I had also remembered an important detail about the werewolf: He had a glowing mark on his neck. Research had shown that the mark could be somewhere else, but every wolf had one.

Within a week I had my first kill. It wasn't the wolf I was looking for, but it was one monster less in this world.

That night I met a hunter, someone who kills monsters, who had been following the werewolf that I had killed. He took me in, and taught me everything he knew. How to kill vampires, how to exorsize demons, how to trap and destroy a ghost, and stuff like that.

I killed many creatures, and I took a reminder with me from every kill, if possible, and hung them on this cord. In three years I have become one of the best hunters of Seoul, but I still haven't found my ultimate target: the werewolf that killed my parents."

Minho finished his story and everyone looked at him with sadness in their eyes. Seunghoon, Seungyoon and Jinwoo hugged their band member tight to comfort him.

Seunghyun kneeled in front of the couch Minho was on, and looked straight into his eyes. "Minho, do you remember what the glowing mark looked like?"

The younger nodded and said in was a full moon on the right side of his neck. Seunghyun sighed as he looked down.

Minho asked the elder if he knew the werewolf,and Seunghyun awnsered: "Every werewolf in the area knew him. He had no humanity left in him, and that turned him completely mad. He was the one that turned me into a werewolf.

I was walking home fom a rap battle when my back burned in pain. I could see him walk away. A wolf with a glowing full on the right side of his neck.

I was able to get home before I passed out. When I woke up three days later, I had changed a lot. My body became very athletic while I wasn't exactly athletic before. More like overweigh. My eyes had become fiercer, and on my back there were four scars from where the werewolf had scratched me.

Also, I found my wolfmark. A cresent moon on my shoulder.

The next full moon I turned for the first time, and I met other werewolfs. They taught me everything about being a werewolf.

The next night I went looking for the madman that had turned me. Because he canged me during a full moon, I am stronger than most werewolfs.

When I found him, I killed him. He was a danger to both the human abd the supernatural world. Everyone was afraid he would reveal our world to all humans, and that there would be too many hunters.

You don't have to look for him anymore Minho. He's gone."