the singers

supernatural friends

Taehyun woke up when he welt something wet against his cheek and found out it was a small kitten poking him with his nose. "Morning Seungri." He greeted the cat and it changed back into Seungri. "Are you exited? Today is your audition!"

A small smile appeared on Taehyun's face. He was finally going to chase his dream! "Come, Bae hyung made breakfast." The two went downstairs after Taehyun showered and got dressed. At the dining table Daesung was explaining something to Jiyong.

"Because the vampirism is still settling in your body, your cancer isn't gone completely yet. Just take your pills with you ok? I don't want you to take any risks." Jiyong nodded and asked his werewolf boyfriend if he wanted to come along in dog form, since he could predict when his cancer would act up.

"Taehyun-ah," Daesung called the younger, "I will be with you during the whole audition. Don't worry." Daesung had seen how nervous Taehyun had become, so he tried to give the boy some comfort and thankfully, it worked.

Seunghyun changed into his dog-form and followed Jiyong to his car. The two of them sat in the white lamborghini, Seunghyun hanging his head out of the window, and they rode to the YG entertainment building.

Inside a lot of people asked GD how he was feeling, and he replied he was feeling a lot better. He entered the recording room he was looking for and greeted Teddy. "I thought you were found in your dressingroom puking up blood? What's wrong?" "i have stomach cancer..."

Teddy shot up from his chair and grabbed his friends shoulders. "Then why the hell are you here?!" "I've already had my first chemo. I have my medicine with me and I'm well enough to push some buttons."

"Typical for you Ji. You wont stop working till you fall dead to the ground. Seriously, take a break sometime." "I'll be fine Teddy, I have Tabi here watching over me." Jiyong petted Tabi's head, making the dog wag his tail happily.

Teddg left shaking his head and Jiyong turned to the four young boys that stood behing the soundproof glass. "So, winner, how about you come over here and we listen to what you've done?"

The four boys came out of the small room and Jiyong played the recordings. As he listened, a frown formed on his face. "What do you think hyung?" Seungyoon asked.

"Hmmm.... I'm missing something in the vocal parts. It's not that you're not good singers, it's just that your voices aren't meant for some parts. Like piano and guitar. It's both great, it just sounds different."

The four trainees looked a little sad when they heared that. "Does that mean we won't debute for a long time?" Jinwoo asked with a huge pout on his face. Jiyong ruffled his hair and assured him that YG was already looking for an extra vocalist.

"I know the boy that has his audition right now. I think he could solve your problem."

Suddenly tabi pressed his nose into Jiyong's stomach. The bright haired leader quickly grabbed his medicine and swallowed two pills before the pain hit him. Jiyong grabbed his stomach and whimpered a little because of the pain.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Minho asked, worry clear on his face. "Yeah, just give it a minute. The medicine will help soon." Jiyong said as his muscles began to relax.

"Sorry for scaring you guys." He said after petting tabi.

Suddenly his phone went off. It was Daesung. Taehyun had finished his audition and it was almost sure he was accepted. Jiyong told the news to winner and asked them if they wanted to meet their new vocal.

In the end they agreed that Jiyong would pick up Seungri, Youngbae and Seunghyun and go to winners dorm while tabi went home to rest. The last was an excuse made up by Jiyong so Seunghyun could come as a person instead of a dog.

"See you in a while then." Jiyong said as he walked out of the recording studio with tabi, exited to meet with winner.

---------------------------------------

Jiyong: I'm still alive! I'm still alive! I'm still alive! ... Sort of!

Seunghyun: Don't joke about it Ji! I was really worried!

Jiyong: It's not like I would die or something. I'm already dead...ish.

Minho: *peeks around a corner*