the baby

supernatural friends

It was a month after Jiyong was brought to the hospital and he was now released until his next check up.

He had dyed his hair, which grew back with some angel magic from Daesung, a bloody red.

The angel himself was in his and Seungri's room with his love, waiting for their baby to be born.

Youngbae was also somewhere in the dorm, but they didn't know where exactly, and they didn't really care.

Finally the door to Daesung and Seungri's room opened and they came out, Daesung holding their baby in some blankets, Seungri with his arm around him. "It's a girl. Well, more like she prefers to be called a girl like I prefer being called a guy."

"She has your eyes Dae, and maknae's nose." Jiyong stated smiling widely.

To the werewolf's and his mate's surprise, the baby didn't cry, but smiled cutely instead. She giggled a bit and reached out to Seunghyun to with one of her tiny baby hands. T.O.P. then laid his pinky finger in it and she held it tight.

"Seungri, can you hold her for a moment while I get her some food?" Daesung asked and the panda took his newborn daughter.

"Do you want to be her godfather hyung? She seems to like you." Seunghyun's face lit up and he said he'd love to be.

"What's her name?" "She has two. Her angel name is Zaridah, her human name Lee Jinmi. We took my surname because Dae's issn't, well, real."

After a while Jinmi began to twist uncomfortably, so Seungri took her little wings, that were still covered in little down feathers, out of the blankets so she could flap them freely.

Daesung came back with a bottle of milk and Seungri fed their kid.

"We'll leave you some time with your baby. Have fun!" Jiyong said, pulling his boyfriend out the door.

Daesung and Seungri had immediatley fallen in love wih their little daughter. They loved to play with her and her angelic baby giggles warmed their hearts.

Whenever she flapped her little wings Daesung would laugh and tell her that she had to wait a little longer in the angelic language that angels apparently understood from birth.

She clapped her hands in excitement when Seungri changed into a puppy dog and he her face which made her giggle even more.

Both parents had the time of their life, playing with her daughter, or watch her when she'd fallen asleep, stealing kisses from eachother from time to time.

After they put their daughter in her crib they cuddled until Seungri fell asleep with his head in his boyfriend's lap. They were both woken up when the door burst open.

Seunghyun came rushing in, an unconcious Jiyong in his arms. "What hapened?!?!" Seungri asked worried. "We got attacked by vampires. Ji... He got bitten."