an explanation

supernatural friends

"Ahhhh!" a loud yell was heard across the clearing. The man that had attacked the five boys was lying on the ground, a huge, dark, dragon on top of him.

His consentration had broken and the chains around Seungri and Daesung disapeared. The force that was chocking Jiyong also disapeared and the boy fell to the ground unconcious.

Suddenly a man appeared next to the dragon and he put his hand on the evil man's head and the evil man was swallowed by the ground.

The new man then walked to Daesung and laid a hand on his forehead. Suddenly Daesung looked energized again and more healthy.

When the man took his hand off Daesungs forehead, the boy immediately jumped up and ran over to where Yongbae had dissapeared and started to talk to what seemed thin air.

The man sat next to him, rubbing his back, and a bee landed next to them and hanged into Seungri. Seunghyun also walked over, still clutching his side. Then the dragon carefully picked up Jiyong by his T-shirt and laid him down next to the rest.

The dragon then suddenly blew fire towards the ground, creating a small fire. Daesung spoke encouraging words and suddenly a small line of fire moved through the air and it settled in mid-air, creating a floating fire. Around the floating fire a human form slowly became visible and after a few seconds Yongbae was sitting there.

Suddenly something hit the ground. It was TOP. Because he fell down, his jacket was moved to the side, showing his T-shirt that was soaked in blood. Daesung quickly put his hand on the still bleeding wound and it was gone, not even leaving a scar.

Daesung then lifted up Seungri who still couldn't walk due to his broken ankle and Taeyang picked up Seunghyun. The other man offered to take Jiyong but the dragon lifted him up again by his T-shirt.

By the time they all arrived at their camp Seunghyun and Jiyong had woken up again.

"Guys, this is my older brother Michael. Michael, these are the four guys I told you about." Daesung introduced the man sitting next to him.

"Also, I think we all kinda noticed we all hid from eachother what we are, and I think there is no point in hiding it anymore. To top it off, Michael an I are archangels. Daesung issn't my real name... I'm actually called Chamuel. I'm the angel of love and I have special healing powers." Daesung said while healing Seungri's ankle.

"The man that attacked you is our evil brother lucifer, better known as satan..." Michael added.

"I'm a shapeshifter. I can change into any animal in existence" Seungri explained.

"I'm a werewolf, but i wasn't born one. I was clawed from behind by one a while before my second audition. That's why I suddenly changed so much..." Seunghyun said looking down.

"Sorry to dissapoint you guys, I'm just a human being." Jiyong said chuckling "I am the owner of this gorgeous dragon though." he added looking at tue dragon whose scales gleamed in metalic colours like oil on water.

Yongbae sighed, knowing he was next. "I'm a fire spirit." He then said

"A spirit? Issn't that like a ghost?" Seungri asked confused.

"Yeah... I was born in 1578. I died in 1599 when my house caught fire. After my death, my soul absorbed the fire and I became like this: not alive, but a solid form sustained by fire. When Lucifer held me underwater, the fire died and I became a normal ghost... But I'm okay now. Don't worry."