the vampire

supernatural friends

Jiyong's P.O.V.

I could still remember last night. Seunghyun and I were walking down an empty street when suddenly five guys with pale skin and red eyes were standing around us.

When they talked sharp fangs were visible where their canines should have been. They were vampires. Not hard to guess.

Seunghyun protected me well, when suddenly a comfortable, drowsy feeling washed over me and I let myself fall in a golden sleep.

Then I had a strange nightmare. Deasung was crying while Youngbae comforted him. Seunghyun was guarding them in wolf form and snapped at me whenever I got too close.

Zaridah, now looking 5 years old, asked Daesung where Seungri was and Daesung held his daughter tight before pointing up. Was Seungri dead? How did he die?

I felt something at the corner of my mouth and I wiped it away. My finger came back stained with a red liquid. Blood.

When I looked closer, I saw it had a slight golden shimer, but it was too weak for the blood to be an angels. Then I realized that it could only be from one person: Seungri. It was me that killed him.

Suddenly I woke up. I felt reliefed. It had only been a stupid nightmare. When I looked around, I could see things clearer than before. Much clearer.

A burning pain came up in my troath and a delicious smell reached my nose. My instict told me that what gave off the smell could take away the pain so I got up and walked to the door.

I was moving faster than I imagined but out of nowhere I was smached to the ground. On top of me sat a huge wolf that made sure I wasn't going anywhere. "Hyunnie, why are you-"

I felt something in my mouth. When I used my tongue to feel what it was, I noticed it where two fangs. "Hyunnie, a-am I a vampire?" Seunghyun turned back to his human shape and held me. Not tight, but still keeping me from leaving.

"I'm sorry Ji. It is all my fault. I should've protected you better from those bloodsuckers." The fact that I was a vampire would explain the fast moving and my improved sight.

"Wait, if I'm a vampire, then the hing that smelled so delicious was actually-"

"Seungri. Yeah. You really need blood rightnow, so I got you something better than maknae's" Daesung said after comming in through the window and he threw a styrofoam cup, covered with a lid with a straw, to me.

When I drank from it, a warm, sweet, creamy liquid filled my mouth. It tasted a little bit like hot chocolate, but then a hundred times better. The drink also took away the burning pain in my throat, but the cup was empty before it was completely gone.

"Was that... human blood?" I asked and Dae nodded. "That vampires can live on animal blood is a fable. You have to drink human blood to stay alive."

That meant I has to kill innocent people. Something I wasn't sure I would be able to do.

"You don't have to be a monster Ji." Seungri said. I didn't notice he'd come back with his daughter. "Dae can point out evil people to you. People who will go to hell because they have done terrible things."

I looked at Daesung. Would he really do that? He smiled at me and I knew he would.

"Don't worry Ji. I know what you're going through, but it will get better, and I'll be there every second to pull you through." Seunghyun whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

He wasn't going to leave me. Even now I was a vampire and he a werewolf. It made me happy to know he was still beside me and it warmed my now unbeating heart to know he loved me so much that he'd stay with me, no matter the concequences.

----------------------------

Youngbae: wecome to the dead-but-not-really-dead club Ji!!

Jiyong: Shut up.

Seunghyun: on the bright side, you won't get tired anymore *wink*

Seungri&Daesung: there is a child over here!! *covers Zaridah's ears*