the meeting

supernatural friends

Seungri rang the doorbell of winner's dorm and waited with his hyungs and Taehyun for someone to open the door.

After a few seconds the door opened and Seunghoon stood behind the opening. "Hey, come in!" He said and the guests entered the dorm. Seungyoon, Jinwoo and Minho were already sitting in the livingroom, but when they saw their guests come in, Minho walked to the kitchen to make them some drinks.

Taehyun was extremely shy around winner but Jinwoo made it his job to make the younger laugh about his jokes. Minho came back with 10 filled cups and handed them out before joining the conversation.

Everyone, even Taehyun, seemed to be enjoying themselves until Jiyong and Seunghyun fell to the floor, clutching their throats.

Minho jumped up when he saw this and pulled out two daggers that were hidden in his shirtsleeves and ran towards the two fallen men.

Seungri and Youngbae ran forward to stop him, but the elder ran into an invisible wall and cursed when he saw the symbols that came out underneath the moved carpet. Seungri on the otherhand wasn't held back and jumped on Minho afer he changed into a jaguar and held the younger down.

In the mean while Daesung healed Seunhyun's throat that had been burned by the silverpowder Minho had put into the drinks.

"Hyung, can I help?" Taehyun asked the angel who looked at him uncertain. "You could help Jiyong. There was holy water in the drinks. But helping would mean giving him some of your blood."

Taehyun said he would do it and assured Daesung that he would be alright before Daesung handed him a small dagger. Taehyun carefully slit his wrist and let some of the blood fall on Jiyongs lips.

The vampire's eyes shot open and were dark red. He grabbed for Taehyun's arm, but the younger's surprised yelp was enough to stop him from biting. Instead Jiyong the blood off Taehyun's arm and wound, and the small cut closed.

The now healed Seunghyun walked over to Youngbae and destroyed the ghost trap drawn underneath the carpet so Youngbae could leave his invisible prison. Everyone walked over to Seungri who was still holding Minho down.

"You filthy monsters!" The younger yelled to all of bigbang, but his glare seemed fixed on Seunghyun, whose eyes had turned yellow in anger.

"You filthy, man-eating beast! You blood-thirsty dog!"

Jiyong slammed his hand to the floor just next to Minho's head and told him to shut up, but the younger kept on yelling and screaming, so Daesung touched his forehead and put him to sleep.

Seunghoon and Seungyoon stared at them with big eyes and open mouths, while Jinwoo had fainted and was now laying on the coutch.

"We'll explain all of this after those two have woken up." Taehyun told the two winner members that were still awake.

In the mean while Daesung went over to Minho who had been laid on a couch. He put his hands on the sleeping boy's temples and concentrated. When he let go there was a look of pity on his face.

It wasn't long before both boys woke up and Daesung had to hold down Minho so he wouldn't hurt anyone. "Minho, I give you two options. Either I give you to Jiyong and Seunghyun and let them have revenge for what you did to them, or you tell them your story, you listen to theirs and nobody hurts anyone. What do you choose?"

Minho sighed deeply before choosing the last option. From underneath his shirt, Minho oulled a leather string with werewolf claws and vampire fangs on it and played wih them unconciously as he began his story:

"I'm a hunter. I kill supernatural creatures like werewolfs and vampires to protect humans. Some people are raised as hunters, but I wasn't. I taught myself how to kill creatures after I went through the worst day in my life. The day I became an orphan..."

---------------------------

Jiyong: *hisses at Minho*

Seunghyun: *growls at Minho*

Minho: *glares at both of them*

Daesung: don't fight you two!