the lovers

supernatural friends

Everybody was talking hapily together when Michael suddenly broke off in mid sentence, looking at something next to him.

Everybody followed his gaze and they saw that Daesung had fallen asleep and was now using Seungri's lap as a pillow. He had curled up in a small ball, his wings wrapped tight around him and his muscles tense as if he was having a nightmare. Seungri was his wings with calm, steady , trying to calm him down.

The young shapeshifter suddenly seemed to notice that people were staring at him and looked up from the angel in his lap. "What? Did I do something wrong? Why are you all staring at me?"

"Chamuel never lets someone touch his wings. He's had some... bad experiences..." Micheal told him.

"B-bad experiences?" Seungri asked worried.

"A big group of powerful demons attacked him once. H-he wasn't all too strong at that moment and... they overpowered him. When I found out, it was too late... The demons had cut off his wings before I could defeat them. They grew back, obviously, but to us our wings are like a part of our soul. I can't even imagine how terrible it must feel to have them cut off..."

During this story, Daesung began to whimper, his muscles tensed even more and his wings wrapped around him even more tightly.

"Shhh, it's okay. Don't worry. I'll protect you. We all will." Seungri comforted Daesung as soon as the story ended, still his wings.

Daesung woke up soon after that and Michael had to leave, but promsed he would visit again. Yongbae started a fire to make some food and soon everyone had a full stomach.

Daesung was still tired and he went straight to his tent to sleep. Seungri went after him and when he opened the white tent, he found Daesung again wrapped in a small ball.

Seungri slipped next to him in the sleeping bag, wrapping his arms around his hyung's wings. "Why are you doing this?" The angel asked.

"You're obviously having nightmares, and my presence seemed to calm you this afternoon. I care for you hyung. I-I love you." Seungri gave his friend a bear hug by actually changing into a panda bear.

Daesung then snuggled deeper into the youngers embrace murmuring "I love you too." before falling asleep, finally having a peaceful sleep.

Outside only Jiyong and Seunghyun were left as Yongbae had gone to his bed too.

"Hey, what's this?" Jiyong suddenluly asked his older friend, pointing at a glow coming from underneath the olders shirt. TOP moved his sirt to the side, showing a cresent shaped mark, glowing with a pulsing, silver light.

"I-it means i've fallen for my mate." "your mate?" "we werewolfs all have a mate. Someone we're meant to be with. Someone who is meant to be with us." "who is it?" "I-I don't know... This is the first time I noticed... But now that I think about it..."

The werewolf glanced at his friend and the mark glowed a bit brighter as both of the boy's hearts beated a little faster. Suddenly they grabbed eachothers heads and brought their lips together in a passionate, heated kiss.

Sometime during their make up session Jiyong fell backwards, taking Seunghyun with him in his fall. Both boys were laughing like crazy and decided to sleep in one tent.

TOP changed into a husky after explaining that werewolfs also have a dog form and slept next to GD in the sleeping bag.

The next morning everyone was a bit surprised when Jiyong came out of his tent with a dog but the husky then changed back into Seunghyun and they explained they were mates.

Daesung also made a confesson: "Although archangels like me are third gender and aual, I have a soulmate because I'm the angel of love. Because that person woyld most likely be born mortal, I can make one person immortal, like me."

"Really? How?" Seungri asked excited. " By giving them my first kiss..." Daesung admitted before cupping Seungri's cheek and and giving him a soft kiss. Daesung's wings fluttered in sheer pleasure and the air around the both of them glowed pink.

"Welcome to the world of the immortal Seungri." Daesung whispered in his soulmates ear after he broke the kiss and Seungri smiled at his angel, happy to be able to call him his own.

A/N: wooooooow, two chapters in one day! Sooooo much fluff!!!!