the bad news

supernatural friends

"Thank you for this wonderful interview boys! Ladies and gentlemen, this was bigbang!" The interviewer yelled and the five singers ran offstage, waving to the audience.

When they reached their dressingroom, Yongbae asked: "What was wrong Seungri? You were all tense, making fists underneath the table and biting your lips." The youngest member awnsered: "It was Dae's fault! He was really , my cheek and neck with the tip of his wing!"

"You liked that, didn't you?" The angel asked, smiling at his lover seducively. "Just as much as you like this." Seungri awnsered, putting his hands underneath Daesung's shirt, the base of his wings.

His wings were very sensitive and Daesung moaned in pleasure before taking Seungri's arms from underneath his shirt and pulling him to a safe place to kiss the shapeshifter.

Jiyong was removing his make-up when he saw a dark shape in the corner of the mirror. He quickly turned around to see what it was but there was nothing. "Must've been a trick of the light" He said to himself.

Seunghyun had Youngbae in a headlock and was messing up his friends hair when they heard a yell from the make-up tables. They ran over to the source of the sound and as Jiyong lying on the ground, clutching his stomach.

"Ji! What's wrong?" TOP asked his boyfriend. "I-it hurts." Jiyong awnsered weakly, tears streaming down his face. Seunghyun tried to comfort his mate while Youngbae contacted Daesung. Said man came runnimg in mere seconds later with Seungri on his heels.

Daesung quickly put his hand on Jiyong's stomach and concentrated. His eyes widened in shock. "Get him to the hospital. Now."

When the paramedics had left with Jiyong, TOP pinned Daesung to the wall. The two other bandmembers in the room rushed to his help but Daesung motioned for them to stay put.

"Why didn't you heal him?!" the werewolf growled, his eyes a wolfish yellow and his muscles shifting underneath his skin, indicating he was repressing a change. "I couldn't."

"What do you mean 'you couldn't'? You're an angel! Use your Chamuel healing powers!"

"They won't work! I can cure diseases, close wounds and mend bones, but not this! I can't heal him if it's his own body he's fighting against!"

Seunghyun froze, his eyes wide in shock and and unable to form words. "H-his own body? D-d-do you mean...?" Taeyang trailed off and Daesung looked down.

Seunghyun broke down in tears as soon as he heard the angel speak the words he feared the most: "Yes... Ji has stomach cancer..."