camping we go!

supernatural friends

"Hyun! Is it much further?! My legs are tired!" Jiyong nagged. "Look for yourself." Seunghyun retorted, ducking underneath the last branch, entering the clearing they were heading for.

"And you're sure there are no wild animals to attack us?" Daesung asked with a worried face. Seunghyun snickered. "I used to camp here once every month with my dad. If there are dangerous animals here, i think I would've met them."

The clearing was sunny, golden rays bathing the colourful flowers in a warm glow. Daesung immediatley turned his head to the sun, letting it warm his skin. The rays seemed to bend around him to touch his asian features and his fair dyed hair in the best angle possible.

Seungri silently admitted how downright beautiful he looked. "Hey, angel boy, I bet I can climb that tree faster then you." He callenged his friend. "After we finish setting up the tents okay?" "Sure!"

All the boys had taken a tent they preferred. Although Seunghyun had a normal camouflage tent, Jiyong had chosen one with neon colours. And while Daesung's had a white camouflage pattern, Youngbae's was a fiery orange and seungri had chosen a jaguar print.

Seunghyun was the first to finish putting up his tent and Daesung soon followed. In the end, only Jiyong was still messing with his tent, unable to set it up.

"Need some help?" T.O.P. Asked his best friend. "Please?" In a minute Jiyongs tent was standing.

Seungri and Daesing dashed for the tree they agreed to climb and while Seungri swung his way upward like a monkey, Daesung jumped from branch to branch aigle like an athlete.

Just as seungri pulled himself up on the branch they pointed out, thinking that he won, he spotted Daesung leaning against the tree. "Damn it!" "Sorry panda, this round goes to me!"

When it got dark Seunghyun gathered wood so Yongbae could start a fire and soon they were roasting food over it. When they noticed it was full moon they decided to try their wolf howls. They found out Seungri's was really good but not as realistic as Seunghyun's. His seemed so real, they asked him if there really weren't any wolfs around.

When Daesung noticed that his friends got tired, he started to sing a song his mother sang whenever he couldn't sleep. It wasn't long until Seungri curled up on the ground with his head in Daesung's lap, softly snoring in his panda sweater.

They'd all put on animal sweaters against the cold. Taeyang had put on a monkey sweater and Daesung a lion sweater while Jiyong was wearing a mouse sweater, sleeping with his head on Seunghyun's shoulder, his hands clutching the dinosaur sweater the older boy was wearing.

"What language was that song? I didn't tecognise it." The boy in a dino sweater asked. "It's just gibberish." but the rapper didn't beleve it. Deasung had put too much emotion into the song for it to be meaningless.

"Can you watch over GD and Taeyang while I bring panda to bed?" "Sure." And Daesung picked up his younger friend and carried him to his tent.

When Daesung came back to pick up Yongbae, Seunghyun picked up his best friend and carried him to the brightest tent of all.

When the young rapper put Jiyong in his bed, the sleeping boy wouldn't let go of his friend's shirt and tightened his iron grip. "Jiyong, let go of my shirt." "No." a drowsy voice awnsered. "Jiyong, let go." "Stay" "Okay... This one time." The sleeping boy smiled as he snuggled into his best friends side.

"He's kind of cute when he's sleeping" Seunghyun thought before wrapping his arms around the guy next to him. He wasn't tired so he decided to study his band mate a bit better. He noticed things he never saw before. Like how his hair fell in his eyes in such way, Seunghyun just had to push it to the side. And how his perfect, soft pink lips matched with the rest of his face.

As he stared at his best friend, The young man didn't notice the soft, silver, pulsing light comming from his shoulder...