4 Words Will. You. Be. Mine?

Simple As That

“You two. Do both of you really want to see the dead so much?” Bomi and Eunji just snickered.

“Wae? Do you want to be the one who sends us there?” said Eunji sarcastically  and Chorong sent her a death glare.

“Glare all you want Park Chorong. That glare of yours isn’t even enough to kill a fly. And most of all, it certainly won’t able to kill the genius Jung Eunji.”

“Stuck up.” said Chorong and Eunji just smirked.

“Yah. Don’t call my honey like that. ” said Bomi and Chorong just rolled her eyes with all the sisterly romance between the two.

“Yah Park Chorong. Admit it, you like it when we did that don’t you? Since that is the only way you would know that Luhan will be watching?” ask Bomi with her eyebrows wriggled suggestively.

Chorong looked up from the Chemistry book in front of her and gave Bomi a slight painful pinch. Bomi was about to shouted when Chorong did that but she was able to withstand it and fortunately as if on cue, Eunji clasped her left hand onto Bomi’s mouth in case she attracts some unwanted attention.

“Yah!” but Bomi being Bomi,she can’t help but yelled at Chorong a bit too loud and unfortunately the teacher heard it.

“Yes, Miss Yoon. Is there is anything you would like to add?” Bomi was dumbfound and she sent down a glare to both Eunji and Chorong who are currently trying to sustain their laughter that are threatening so hard to come out.

Slowly, Bomi shook her head. “Well, if there isn’t any. Will you be so kind to tell me and the rest of the class the meaning of isotopes and the examples of its uses in life? And please state the types of isotopes too please.”

“Umm…” Bomi hesitated for a while before giving off  an S.O.S signal to Chorong but Chorong smirked and looked away. When she gave the signal to Eunji, the brunette just ignored her.

“Some friends you two are. When we are out of here, you two are so dead.”

“Yes, speak up please Miss Yoon.” said the teacher and Bomi sighed.

“Well, here goes nothing. Isotopes are…”

 


 

“Yeah. I saw that last night and I have to tell you, those people are super funny!”

“Do you think he will like me back? What if-”

“Ah,I got another F on Maths. My mom is so gonna kill me.”

 

Noisy. That was the perfect word that can be use to describe the atmosphere in the school cafeteria right this moment. Nothing but just plain noisy and to some people it was irritating. But most won’t really careless since that it the usual atmosphere the cafeteria has to offer. Noisy but somehow it was comforting. Because that is how a school cafeteria should have been.

And there at the huge table, sat 12 insanely good-looking guys talking, eating and a few of them, flirting. But one stood out from others with a book in his hands.

“Hyung. Can’t you be just like any other normal person? Just eat your meal at recess without getting your head into a book.” said Suho and Luhan looked at him.

“Really? So you want me to be like him?” ask Luhan while pointing to the Baozi who is currently stuffing all of the food through his throat.

“What?” ask Xiumin when he realized Luhan and Suho were looking at him.

“Not like Xiumin hyung. Just be like a normal person and eat  your meal normally.” Said Suho.

“Suho-yah. Do you NOT realize that nobody here is eating normally just like what you said just now?” Suho looked around the table, scanning each and everyone that were sitting at the table.

Kris is super immersed with his selcas. Kai is completely  crowded by girls. Xiumin is eating pretty much like a pig. Tao is playing with chopsticks as if they were nun-chucks. Chen was testing his note range, Baekhyun was singing to SNSD’s songs. Chanyeol was laughing about things from a comic book. D.O was analyzing the dish that was in front of him. Lay is being as forgetful as ever as he was trying to memorize the simple formula of how to change degree in radius and Sehun was smiling like a creep while looking through the pictures of his girlfriend.

Suho can’t help but face-palmed himself. Yup. They are just a bunch of dorks that aren’t even close to normal.

“Yeah. You’re right hyung. As usual.” surrendered Suho waving his white flag in the air.

“Oh, Apink’s here. ” said Chen and the 12 heads turn towards the 6 girls that was talking and laughing with each other.

“Oh, I want to go and say hi to my fairy. But I also ends up being chased by her. She said that it was to embarrassing.” with his cheeks puffed, Sehun looked super adorable!

“Aigoo Sehun-ah. You need to stop talking about your girlfriend. These hyungs are seriously gonna loose it!”

“Kaja. We’ll be late for the next class.” with his usual tone,Luhan got up from the seat.

“Oh? But the next class won’t be in session for the next 30 minutes.” ask the confused Suho.

“You guys stay if you want to but I’m leaving. I need to finish some works.”  and with that,Luhan left.

 


 

“Oh, Luhan is already leaving.”  said Bomi and the other 5 heads turn towards the EXO’s table direction. Hayoung who caught Sehun’s wave, carved up a smile and wave back to her boyfriend.

“Yah Oh Hayoung. You’re making your unnies here jealous you know…” said Namjoo that sorta pulled Hayoung back to reality.

“Unnie… Don’t say that.” Said Hayoung as she hid her face down, which is red as bell tomatoes.

“Aigoo. Our maknae already have a boyfriend. I’m the oldest one here and I'm still single. I’m like a spinster. I’m old. I’m old.” babbled Chorong and the girls just laughed at their unnie’s statement.

“You’re not old unnie. You’re just super picky. Its not like there is no one that ever confessed to you. You just turned them down every single time.” said Naeun while taking a bite out of her chicken sandwich.

“That’s because I was waiting for him and him only.” leisurely sipping her juice, Chorong’s eyes were stuck onto one person and one person only. The girls realized that and they didn’t say a word. Its just something that they are completely used to. Used to Chorong’s habit of watching Luhan’s  every move.

“And speaking of confession. Here comes one right now. Who do you think its for this time?” ask Eunji as she looked around the table.

“I’d say its Naeunni. He seems like the type that likes her.” Said Bomi and Namjoo nodded in agreement.

“I think its gonna be Bomi this time. He seems like the type that loves to laugh.” Said Chorong and Hayoung was on her side for that.

“Somehow I think It will be Chorong unnie.” said Eunji and the girls looked at each other. Considering the possibilities of Eunji’s statement.

“I think Eunji unnie is right. Its Chorong unnie this time.” said Naeun looking pretty confident.

“Me too. Eunji unnie is right. Its gotta be Chorong unnie.” said Hayoung and soon all the girls were saying the same thing. And the final verdict was crystal clear. The guy was going to confess to Chorong.

“Oh. Uh. Here he comes. Act like nothing is happening okay girls?” said Bomi and the girls nodded except Chorong who though that this is simply stupid. The guy is so not going to confess to her.

But then it turns out Eunji has a great common sense in guessing other people’s hearts.

“Park Chorong-sshi. I like you. Would you like to go out with me?” Chorong mouth was left agape when she heard that.

 


 

“Yah. The guy’s confessing to Chorong this time. You think she would accept it?” ask Suho to Chen.

“Can’t say. Maybe she’ll turn him down.” said Chen while tilting his head to the side.

“Or she would say yes. I have to say. That guys pretty good looking too. ” said Baekhyun.

Luhan just look at the scene with a face saying that he can’t careless.  But who knows what is going on his heart.

Please say no. Please say no. Wait, what am I doing? Yah, Xi Luhan get a grip!

And as for now,the whole cafeteria is watching that scene. Not a noise can be heard. People are being quiet as they could so that they won’t destroy the moment.

For the hearts that are involved in the scene. Well, their heartbeats aren’t going so well.

 


 

Another chappie here subbies. What do you think ?is it good? ^^

Do comment down below~ That will make me into a happy author~ ^.^

-dewdrops