Locked Up {KRISMI}

Simple As That

 


 

 


Dead. That is one way to put it out. After the whole school is already informed about Chorong and Luhan who turned from nothing to a couple, the teasing of the whole school is now directed to the one and only Kris.

And you could already guess who his partner his. The hyperactive, Yoon Bomi of course!

Yeah, since the couple that is awaited from everyone is finally together, they decided to get one other couple that is still super awkward with each other.

Well, the whole school knows that Kris like Bomi. How the cat is out the bag? No one knows. One day there was nothing and the next, words flies over the school about the matter. Now, ever since Luhan and Chorong are together, the whole school are targeting both him and Bomi as their next victim.

Almost every single day pass with tons of teases and jokes that are done by the students and Kris just keep that poker face of his even he don’t like it one bit.

“Now I know what you have felt Luhan. This sort of thing really make we want to hide myself in a corner.”

But there seems there was  no response from his friends that sat beside him. When Kris turned his head to ask Luhan why he didn’t respond, he didn’t need to ask anymore when he saw what Luhan was doing. The dude was busy on the phone. Everyone could guess what the dude is doing right now.

“Yah!”

“Huh? What?” Kris ruffled his hair in frustration with Luhan’s response. This guy really is driving me nuts.

“Argh. Never mind. Your mind isn’t here to process every information even if I told you.” with a loud desperate sigh, Kris land his head onto the table.

“Note me if the teacher comes.  All of these ridiculous nonsense is draining the energy out of me.”

“What are you talking about Wu Yifan?” with a sarcastic smile and a smirk on his face, Kris really want to do nothing else other than to punch his best friend right in the face for asking that question that he himself knew the answer.

“Forget it Xi Luhan. You’re just taking this chance to give me one of those in-your-face kind of moment don’t you?” Luhan laughed and Kris glared at his friend.

“Well, one thing that I took note from all of those things is well, maybe you should just listen to them. And probably listen to your heart. You two would make up a great couple.”

“Shut up LuLu. I’m going to take a quick nap if you are going to talk about this crap.” without waiting for a response from Luhan, Kris put his earphones on and ignored Luhan. The blond shook his head at Kris’ reaction.

A ‘beep’ sound that came from his phone caught back his attention as he slide his finger on the Galaxy S3 of his only to see a text message from his special girl.

‘Lu, don’t forget our study date today after school kay’?’

A smiled carved in his face when he read the text that was sent by the one and only Park Chorong. He texted back to Chorong as fast as he could.

‘Yes. I know. Rong-ah. How’s Bomi doing?’

It wasn’t long before his phone received another text from Chorong. Luhan chuckled when he read its contents. Chorong. She is such a jealous machine.

‘She’s doing fine as always. Why do you want to know? Want to flirt with her and make her as my replacement? Don’t you dare Xi Luhan. Or I’ll send you right to your grave.’

‘Maybe?’

He laughed when he heard the loud voice of his girlfriend shouting his name.          

“Xi Luhan!” the rest of the class turn their heads and giving signals asking what’s up. Luhan just shrugged and told them to ignore it.

‘Aigoo. My Ronggie is mad is she?’

‘Don’t Ronggie me Lu.’

‘XD. Fine. I was just asking. No one can ever replace you in my heart arasso?’

‘You and your sweet mouth. Fine. But really, why would you ask about Bbom all of the sudden?’

‘Well, I have something planned out for Bomi and the grumpy giant next to me here. I could really need your help. So, what do you say?’

‘Sounds fun. I’m in.’

Luhan smiled with Chorong’s reply as he look to the guy next to him.

You are so going to thank me later for this Yifan.

 


 

The final class of the day finally ends and Chorong, Bomi, Eunji and several of their classmates are still busy copying the notes that was written on the whiteboard. The last class was Additional Mathematics so during the lesson, they were focused on the examples and ways to solve the questions, now after the class ends, they are dotting down the notes.

Chorong was already finished copying the notes while Eunji is almost half-way done and Bomi being the talkative one made her to have tons more to copy. After she saw that Eunji was done, she quickly approach Eunji discreetly so that Bomi won’t notice.

“Eunji-ah. Want to help me with something?”

“With what? And why are we whispering?”

“So that the brown locks next to me won’t hear us.”

Eunji nodded as she finally figured out what Chorong was intending to do.

“You are going to set her up don’t you?”

“Nice guess there. Exactly. So, you’re in?”

“Its like you don’t even know me. Of course I’m in!”

“What are you two whispering over there without my knowledge?”

“Nothing. Just talking about going to the library after this. Want to come with?” said Chorong in an attempt to cover up things so that Bomi won’t get suspicious.

“You two are hiding something from me aren’t you?”

“No.” the answer from Eunji just made Bomi shrugged her shoulders and continue her works to copy the notes. The other two sighed a sigh of relief and after making sure Bomi was paying 100 percent of her attention to the whiteboard, Chorong began to explain the details of the plan that both her and Luhan made up in order to set Bomi and Kris up. Eunji listened to the plan attentively and smirked from time to time. But one thing is for sure for this plan. Both Bomi and Kris are surely going to kill them.

 

 


 

The library seems awfully quiet. Not that saying it’s a bad thing but it seems like as if the only living thing in the library for the moment is only Yoon Bomi. Chorong and Eunji are nowhere to be found. They sorta split out when Chorong and Eunji said they need to look for some books in there science stream section while Bomi is in the mathematics section of the library.

“This is starting to get more and more weird by the second. Where are those two?” not wanting to be alone no more, she texted Chorong and ask her wherebouts.

‘Go to the language section in the library.’

That was what Chorong answered. Without wasting more time, Bomi went to the language section only to find a familiar face looking at her with bewilderment. Ignoring the guy, Bomi was searching high and low for her two friends but they were nowhere near.

“Who are you looking for?” the question came from the guy and Bomi answered it without looking at the guy’s face.

“The two idiots. Park Chorong and Jung Eunji.” she could hear he sigh. Which is quite weird in that particular moment. She turned her head to face the good-looking male in front of her and giving him motions as in questions.

“There are nobody here. Except you and me. I saw the two left 15 minutes ago.” Bomi’s eyes widen when she heard that. There is no way. She went to the door only to find it was locked. Slowly her brain began to put the pieces of the puzzles together. And surely she knows what is going on. The two are surely going to be dead when this madness is all over.

For now, she sighed and took a seat next to Kris. The two remain silent for a while but then Kris decided to break the silence.

“So, Bomi. You surely know what all this is about don’t you?”

“Its no mystery anymore Yifan. Those people are going to be killed tomorrow and this time, I’ll do it myself.”

Kris chuckled at Bomi’s words and soon, Bomi broke into laughing as well. At least the ice is finally broken isn’t it? Kris was busy observing Bomi with a smile on his face. Yeah. This is the girl he fell for. The one that always knows how to break an awkward situation between other people. And even with the condition now, he didn’t regret it one bit.

“Bomi-ah. I’m sorry for the teases that you get daily.”

Bomi just shrugged as she flashed a smile to Kris.

“Nah. Its nothing. Now I get to feel what Luhan felt all those time I and Chorong. Now I guess it’s a payback for what I have done.”

“You got that right.”

Silence filled the library once again as Bomi was focusing on the book in her hands.

“Bomi.”

“Hmm?”

“You… dislike me don’t you?”

“Why would I?”

“Because of the teases.”

“To be frank. I hate the teases.”

“I thought so.”

“But… I never said that I don’t like you.” Kris’s head turn to Bomi when Bomi said that only to find a blushing Yoon Bomi that was trying to cover her red cheeks with the book in her hands.

Kris smiled. Maybe it wasn’t so bad getting locked up. And maybe, he won’t kill the guy that is named Xi Luhan after this. After all, he gets to spend time with the girl that he like. The girl that probably keep sthe feelings for him as well.

 

 


 

I know. Awfull and a bunch of crap. I hate myself to for writing this but this is the best that I could come up with. I will be super estatic if you would comment on this. So, its for Kris and Bomi this time? How do you like it?

Oh, and this is a message for my friend who might be reading this right now. Just wanted to say... Told you I would make a chapter about you two.. XD

Please subscribe and comment. Comments and upvotes will be much loved!

-dewdrops