4 Words Do. Not. Give. Up

Simple As That

“Have you heard? Park Chorong got into an accident this morning. I heard it was a hit and run. It was so sudden.”

“Really? Poor thing. No wonder Apink is nowhere to be find now. They say both Jung Eunji and Yoon Bomi was hit too but since Park Chorong pushed them aside, the two only got minor injuries and the one that got the major injuries was Park Chorong.”

“What I heard, she is currently in the Intensive Care Unit now. Things must’ve been quite bad if she got herself in there don’t you think?”

Hearing that when you are already insanely worried surely won’t and never do any good. And that is exactly what Luhan felt at the moment.

Kris looked at his best friend with a concerned look. Even if Luhan never said a word about his feelings for Chorong, Kris can tell by the way the guy acts and Kris surely can see that whenever others were not looking, Luhan will be stealing glances towards the girl. Even if no one has ever sensed that, Kris does. That is practically what you get when you spend your childhood together.

Kris knows Luhan inside out. And the fact that Luhan is super anxious and worried at the moment, Kris knows. Even when others said others said that Luhan is heartless since he shows no sign of being terribly sad for what happened to Chorong, Kris knows better.

The guy is seriously grieving and tortured on the inside but still not much sees it. Even the other members of EXO can’t see that except for Kris. Not even Sehun who is super close to Luhan.

They are all blinded by the façade that Luhan put on. They all look at Luhan as someone who is heartless who doesn’t even show any kind of respond of what had happened.

But only God would know how anxious he is. Even if he never said anything about how he felt, he has to confess that Chorong, Park Chorong certainly holds a great role in his life. She made his life much more cheerful with her out-going and crazy personality somehow made his life more meaningful.

Before she came, he had this dull and boring life but somehow Chorong was the one that brought the light and gave him the will to go through his life.

“Dude. Are you sure you are alright?” Kris can’t help but ask even when he knew that Luhan will never answer to that.

Luhan just gave a faint smile to his friend and yet he stood up from his seat, grabbed his bag and went on his way. Class is already over anyway. There are no reasons to stay anymore. But before he went down the stairs, he glanced at the class that was beside his class. Class A-2. Chorong’s class.

Usually, Chorong would be standing at the balcony, waving him goodbye with that huge smile of hers.  Before he could step any further, Kris’s voice stopped him.

“We were thinking of visiting Chorong after this. Wanna come with?”

“I’ll be fine. You guys go.” and with that, Luhan went down on the stairs accompanied by the confused  look that is given by the EXO boys and also by the classmates that was watching nearby.

“Does he NOT have any kind feelings what so ever? Its like he doesn’t even care that the girl that was crushing on him this whole time got into an accident.”

“Well, can’t blame him. Chorong was being a bit obsessive with the all crushing on him. She kinda went a bit overboard I think.”

“But still, as a human and maybe as a schoolmate, she should have some kind of guilt or felt sorry for the girl. I can’t believe that guy. I think to highly of him I guess. That kind of guy is certainly doesn’t even qualify to be a human being.”

Kris certainly had it. He was about to blow up but it was Chen who did it first.

“Just shut the hell up. You know nothing about Luhan. We do.”

“Chen’s right. You have no idea of what Luhan-hyung is like. He might seem like that but he is a great person.”

The guy just smirk at both Chen and Chanyeol who was backing Luhan up.

“You two are only backing him up just because he is your friend. But don’t you think that it was heartless of him to do so?”

That left both Chen and Chanyeol to lowered their heads down. Even when they really want to protect and defend Luhan, it is so not gonna work with Luhan who is not showing any kind of response what so ever.

“Just let him be Chen, Chanyeol. We are certainly wasting time for a guy like this. Let’s just go and visit Chorong shall we? That is something more useful and it’s a better us of our time then fighting our lungs with the idiots here.” Chen and Chanyeol nodded at their leader’s words.

Soon, the whole group of 11 boys were exiting the school and headed to one place. The hospital.

 


 

“I just can’t believe Chorong-noona could get into an accident like this.”

“Can’t help it Sehun-ah. Its fate. Nothing can ever oppose something that is great as that.”

“I know Tao-ge. But still, it was so sudden.”

“Do the police got the person who caused all this?” Namjoo shook her head and Kai sighed.

Bomi and Eunji were looking as down as ever. Looking at their best friend who lays frozen on the hospital bed is not a sight that everyone would be dying to watch.

“Bomi-unnie, Eunji-unnie. You two need to eat something. Its been 6 hours since you had anything.” Naeun was still not giving up in pursuing her unnies to eat. She was worried about her Chorong unnie too but still, Eunji and Bomi need to eat something too. They can’t be starving like that all day.

“Naeun is right. You shouldn’t torture yourself like this. Chorong wouldn’t like it either.”

“You’re right Baekhyun. If Chorong is here, she would be nagging her hearts out if we are not eating our meals. That nagger.”

“Let’s go to the hospital cafeteria for a while unnie. You need  fill your empty stomach.” slowly Bomi and Eunji nodded to their maknae’s suggestion. Soon, the group of 11 boys and 5 girls step out of Chorong’s room.

 


Outside, Luhan was witnessing all and the soon they went out, Luhan goes in. The second he lay eyes on the frozen Chorong, he was speechless. His legs were numb. He surely can’t believe the girl that use to give him the warmest smile ever is in this kind of condition.

Slowly he approached Chorong. He put the flowers in his hands that he brought into the glass vase that was beside the bed. Iris. It was Chorong’s favorite flower. It means faith and out of all people, Luhan knew that pretty well. The reason Chorong grew fond of the flower was also because of Luhan himself.

They two met under some circumstances. Chorong was lost on the first day and Luhan was reading his book in the school garden. They talked and laughed. Who knew Chorong fell for him right that second. And somehow, who knew Luhan too fell for that girl at the very same time?

 


Flashback

“Those flowers are pretty don’t you think?” at Chorong’s words, Luhan picked the flower up and tucked it into Chorong’s ears.

“They are Iris. It means faith. Have faith that you will find the way back.” Luhan’s angel-like smile captured Chorong completely.

“Luhan-ah. I like you.” the sudden confession got Luhan surprised. At that moment too, Luhan was captured by the bright and breath-taking personality of Chorong. And while Chorong took a more of a loud and out of the ordinary approach. Which is making her heart known to the whole school. While Luhan, just kept the feelings to himself.

End of Flashback

 


“You know, you surprise me quite a lot Park Chorong. Your outrageous stunts you pull. I’ve got to say, you are one of the kind. And even though I never said it but, you need to know, I like you Chorong-ah. And please, just like the flower you like the most, please have faith and come back.” his warm hands held Chorong’s cold one in an effort to keep them cozy. Its futile Luhan knows that but anything is better than doing nothing.

But when he simply thought of leaving, something happened. Something that is super amazing and important happened. With Luhan’s hands intertwined with hers, Chorong. Park Chorong opened her eyes. 

 


 

another chappie here guys. I'm super delighted that you are loving this fic. I really would like to thank you for the support that you have given for the fic. I can't believe the response that I am getting for this. Thank you so very much. Oh, and if you want to know who was the one that inspired me to write this fic is.. you can find her in the comments section. She is the one that wasn't to enthuastic about this fic. Those negative comments came from her.. XD. Yes, she is my friend. Best friend actually and I decided to make a fic out of her with my little twist and touch of course. (She is so going to kill me soon) Sorry dude.. XD. Till' next time.. I'll try to update soon... ^^

-dewdrops