5 Words Only. If. It. Is. You

Simple As That

The attention from all the student body of the school was completely directed to the red-head who was standing quite nervously in front of a table that sat 6 girls each with different expressions on their faces.

Eunji was smiling victoriously since her guess was spot  on. Bomi was chuckling. Naeun and Namjoo was hi-fiving each other, Hayoung was looking at her unnies. And the one that receives the confession. Well, let’s just say was left agape for quite some time until Eunji eventually  cleared that snapped Chorong back to reality.

“Umm… Jinyoung-sshi… How should I say this… You’re nice, pretty good-looking and not mention smart.  But I really…” Jinyoung just smile faintly hearing Chorong trailing off her words like that.

“I know Chorong-sshii. I know what you are going to say and believe me I understand.” Chorong can’t help but feeling guilty for her actions but truly, the matter of the heart can’t be taken lightly just like that. Her heart belonged to someone else.

“Rejected again I guess. Pay up.” those were what the other students were whispering to each other. Most of them were betting  on the confession about whether Chorong was gonna accept it or not. Its not a secret at all that Chorong already set her eyes and heart to Luhan. The whole school knows that very well. The whole student body does. Its something that can’t even be classified as a secret.

“I’m truly sorry Jinyoung-sshii.” Jinyoung nodded. He knew that the fact that Chorong’s heart already belonged to someone else. But he just didn’t want to regret his decision of not reveling  his true feeling and thankfully he achieved that goal of his.

“Its perfectly fine Chorong-sshi. I just want to tell you about I really feel about you. Just so I won’t have any regret about it some other time. Unlike someone that I know.” Luhan knew that Jinyoung was talking about him. And honestly, he somehow admit to that.

“Just relax Chorong-sshi. Just act like nothing happened in the future. Don’t get awkward with me. Arasso?” Chorong hesitantly nodded and Jinyoung smiled.

“Then, thank you for hearing me out. See you.” Chorong nodded and Jinyoung went back to his table where his friends was teasing and comforting. And pretty much soon enough, things went back to the way it was. Things like Chorong or any of the Apink members getting any confession and reject  every single one of them so far, its like things that is pretty normal at the school.

But still,there are still some that questions why the girls were still single. Well, except Hayoung maybe since she is already in a relationship with Sehun. But other than that non of the other girls were into any kind of relationships with the opposite gender. And when someone asked the girls about it, they often say that they haven’t found the right one yet. And as for Chorong, everybody already knew about her feelings for Luhan.  

Chorong heaved out a loud sigh when she sat back on her seat.

“It makes me feels bad you know? Doing things like this. Especially to someone that is kind like Jinyoung-sshi.”

“If that made you felt so bad, just accept the confessions then.” Chorong glared at Eunji as if she was telling Chorong to dive herself in a pool and drown herself to death.

“Are you somewhat crazy? That’s probably the stupidest and the craziest suggestion that anyone had ever given to me.” Eunji pout as she pats her hand that was given the hardest smack by Chorong.

“Yah! That hurts you know?” whined the younger one but Chorong just ignored her.

“That is what you get for suggesting something that is super out of the normal human mind.” Eunji just stuck her tongue out to Chorong.

“What? Eunji was right. There was nothing wrong with you accepting the guy’s confession. That way no one gets hurt and all the hearts will be fine.” being the perfect best-friend with the same mind, Bomi  supported Eunji’s suggestion.

“Yeah. None of other people heart’s will get hurt. Except for mine! My heart is set on that person. What do you think will happen to her if I just get together with a guy that my heart doesn’t respond to? I’ll be super miserable you know? The matter of the heart can’t be take as something that is like child’s play. The thing with the heart is something serious you know.”

“Yeah. Yeah. We know. Man unnie, do you really need to give the same speech about the heart every single time we told you to just accept the confession?”  Naeun with the bored face as she said those words.

“Yes. I have to. Then, if you really want me to do as you girls advices, shouldn’t you girls do the same too? Just accept the confessions that you girls get every time. How about that?” challenged Chorong.

“I’m already taken unnie.” said Hayoung while the other 4 girls just stayed silent.

“See. Hayoung excluded, none of you can oppose to my words. That is because I was always right.” the girls put on a bored face seeing their unnie getting super satisfied with herself.

“Whatever unnie.” that was Bomi who just continued to dine on her meal.

“Oh, while we are talking about this love-like matter. Then, Jung Eunji. When are you gonna tell us who is the person that you have a crush on? Its been quite sometime and yet we just can’t guess who that person. Just tell us.” Eunji coked on her drink when Chorong ask that.

“That’s right. Eunji-ah, just tell us who that guy is. Pretty please?” said Bomi as Eunji put on her poker face.

“We all knew who the girls a re crushing on. Basically everyone at this table. Everyone but you Eunji unnie. Just tell us.” said Namjoo.

“You guys want to know who the guy is huh?” the girls nodded as they draw closer to Eunji.

“The guy is…” Eunji trails off.

“Someone special that….” the girls were getting more and more curious by Eunji’s words.

“None of you will ever know.” Eunji finished her sentences and sipped on her drink.

“”Boya!!!” loud sounds of dissatisfaction was heard around the table and Eunji just smirked.

 


 

 

The second Chorong said ‘No’, Luhan heaved a sigh of relief

Heart. You really need to control yourself. Why do you always went crazy like this every single time she receive a confession? You really need to snap out of it.

After a while having a quiet conversation with himself, Luhan starts to head towards the class.

 


 

 

It was free period since the teachers was having a meeting. The class? As you would expect it, it was noisier than a fish market. And Luhan being the good student he is, kept his head into solving yet another Math problem.

“Yah, Han. I know you are a math wiz and all that but you really need to take a rest from all that. You are starting to look more like a freak day by day.” Luhan just ignored what Xiumin said to him. It was the usual comment that Luhan would receive from Xiumin almost  every single day.

“What is it Xiumin?” and since Luhan pretty much knew the Baozi, he certainly know that the guy was going to ask a favor from him.  Xiumin snickered knowing that Luhan already knows where he is going to with this.

“Let’s go to the school store. I want to buy some snacks.” Luhan sighed but he just nodded and followed his friend.

 


 

“Just get what you want and let’s get out of here.” Xiumin nodded as Luhan stared into some old tree that was planted by the school nearby. But a familiar child-like, cute and loud voice that was coming from the other side of the school store grabbed Luhan’s attention.

“Really Park Chorong. You just had noodles during recess and now you want ice-cream? Really, what kind of a stomach you have here?”

“Its not that I’m that hungry. I’m just craving for some ice-cream just now.”

Then, three girls come in from the other side and soon Luhan’s eyes were locked with Chorong’s. Chorong carved up a smile.

“Yah. I know you are happy to see your beloved hubby here. But hurry up.  I have some works to be settled.” Teased Eunji and that made Luhan lowered his gaze and the tease also made Eunji got a hit on her right arm.

“Xiumin-ah, can you pass me an ice-cream? Vanilla please.” said Chorong asking for a favor from Xiumin since the ice-cream machine was in the boys’ section of the store. Xiumin unfortunately didn’t heard it since he was too busy looking for snacks that he wants to buy.

Chorong sighed as she tried to figure out what how she can get her hands on the ice-cream. Then out of the blue, the ice-cream she was craving for was given to her by the store manager. She mouthed a thank you the manger and was about to pay for it.

“Ah, the ice-cream was already been paid.” that certainly got Chorong  confused.

“By who?”

“By the blond guy that was here just now. He just grab the ice-cream , pay for it and told me to give this to you.” well,that certainly put a smile on the girl’s face. And her smile got wider when she saw a familiar silhouette that was probably hiding from her sight.

“Thanks hubby!” said Chorong as she and the girls got out of the store with Chorong getting teased by both Bomi and Eunji.

“Thanks hubby! Oh, you are most welcome wifey. Shouldn’t you be saying that Luhan?” ask Xiumin sarcastically. Luhan ignored his friends as he climbed the stairs to get to class. A small smile appeared on Luhan’s face when he remembered what Chorong just called him just now.

Cute.

 

 


 

Hi there its me again? How about it this time? Loving it or hating it? And some of my friends are getting agitated by the moment and especially when I updated the fic. They seriously want to kill me... Why? Let me tell you a secret. This fic has something to do with our life in school and guess what? Chorong's story was based on my friend's XD That is why she wants to kill me so much.. XD okay,enough blabbering... Please comment your thoughts~ ^^

-dewdrops