5 Words Please. Do. Not. Leave. Me

Simple As That

“Man, that was seriously sweet. Why do you never buy me ice-cream. Jeez.” Luhan just ignored the nagging Baozi that was dissatisfied with his actions.

“Man, the whole class needs to hear about this.” before Luhan could stop the Baozi, Xiumin ran off pretty fast with a huge news for the class.

“God I am seriously in a huge trouble.” things are not going to be good when the other hears about this. The  class is seriously gonna go crazy with the new news Xiumin is going to spread. And he also know one more fact. The class next door is going to go ballistic to.

There will be a lot of teasing he is going to get for the rest of his school life there.

“Thanks hubby!”

Whenever the incident pops into his head, he can’t stop smiling like a dork to himself. Chorong was super cute especially when she does things like that. Even if Luhan hates the excessive teasing that he gets everyday but he can’t possibly dislike Chorong.

She was insanely cute and every single time thoughts about Chorong comes into mind, he can’t help but smiled.

“Argh. I am seriously going crazy now. Get a grip Xi Luhan. Get a grip.” even when he said that,Chorong’s face still comes to mind.

 


 

“Yah Park Chorong. I know that the ice-cream was bought by your precious hubby but still, the ice-cream is melting. Don’t you think it would be a waste of you just let melt just like that?” Chorong seems like she can’t get out of her imaginary fantasy in the Lala-land. Eunji and Bomi just sighed.

“She is seriously in a critical condition. I say we need to get her into a mental hospital ASAP.”

“I sorta agree to your suggestions Bomi-ah. Let’s just take her there. She desperately needs help.”

“Yah! I am not crazy okay? What are you two suggesting here? Nice friends you two are.”

Eunji and Bomi laughed seeing Chorong pouting and yet still holding tight the vanilla ice-cream in her hands.

“Sorry. Sorry. But really Rong. That gift of ice-cream by you hubby there is going to go to waste if you are not going to eat it soon.” after regaining her consciousness, Eunji told Chorong while pointing to the ice-cream that is probably 50 % melted by now.

“Arasso. I’ll eat it. But I am not sharing it you got me?”

“Please. Don’t make us sounds like we are super hungry until we want to ask for the ice-cream. Its you who has a stomach that is as big as an elephant. Sheesh. Just eat it Chorong. “

“Chorong-ah. What was in your mind when you did that?” ask Eunji when Chorong was the dairy delight.

“When I did what?”

“When you called Luhan hubby.” Chorong blushed a bit when the word ‘hubby’ was inserted into the conversation.

“Are you somehow possibly by blushing right now?”

“What? Park Chorong? Blushed? You must’ve been kidding me. There is now way.”

“See for yourself Miss Yoon.”

“Wah. I think that is there first time ever The Park Chorong blushed when we teased about the blondie next door. That is quite an accomplishment.” said Bomi who was in total awe seeing her friend blushing like crazy.

“Stop it you two!” that was Chorong after she took an entire 5 minutes for finishing her dairy goodness.

“Make us!” and before Chorong was able to do anything, both Eunji and Bomi fled away from the class.

 


 

“Guess what guys? There was something amazing happened back there.” said Xiumin making heads and bodies turn to him to hear the big news.

“Our friend here, Xi Luhan had just treat his wifey an ice-cream back there. And guess what Chorong said as a thank you. She said, Thanks hubby!” said Xiumin in a girly was that brought laughter to the whole class.

“Wah. That was big. Man, she called you hubby? God, just get marry you two.” said Baekhyun that received a smack by Luhan. Baekhyun groan in pain by the hard smack that Luhan has just gave him.

“Don’t get angry dude. It not like you never experience things like this.” said Kris to Luhan and the boy has nothing to oppose as he pipes down on his seat and not responding to the teases he is getting at the moment.

Then, he heard the three girls that was running in the corridor.

“Looks like Chorong got teased again by the two.” comment Chanyeol as he look at Chorong who is currently chasing her two best friends ; Jung Eunji and Yoon Bomi.

Luhan just laughed but he stopped before the boys realized it. He has enough teasing as it if. And he really don’t want to add the average teases of he gets today if any of the loud mouths saw he smled while looking at Chorong.

“Kris-ah. You really shouldn’t look at Bomi like that. It looks sorta creepy.” Kris glared and Luhan as hid best friend said that. The whole class continued laughing.

Well, another thing which is not much of a secret is that Kris, the handsome boy has a total huge crush on the girl next door, the loud one Yoon Bomi. As the whole school knows that Chorong likes Luhan, the school also knows that Kris likes Bomi. In a small school like that where all the students are super close with each other, things like that is easily can be spread around.

 


 

“You two really loves to mess with me. The next time you do things like that ever again, I am so not gonna let you go just like that as I did  this time.” Bomi and Eunji smirked at Chorong who is currently gasping for air.

“Please Rong. Bomi and I are the school representatives of the marathon for our school, you can’t even get to us if you want. We just stopped because you looked like you were going to pass out if you continue to chase us.” Eunji handed Chorong her water bottle as the girl gulped the water down .

“Fine. If that is how you want to it fine. But you two aren’t going the hooks so easily.”

“What are you going to do Rong?”

Chorong didn’t answer Bomi’s question yet she went outside of the class and inhaled her breath before letting out a loud announcement to the class next door.

“Kris-ah. Your girl-friend, Yoon Bomi is in need for your help!” Bomi’s mouth can’t close as the rest of the two class laughed their heads off. Chorong came back to her seat with a huge grin on her face. Bomi has a look of someone that wants to kill someone and for the moment, Chorong will the perfect victim.

“Take that Yoon Bomi.” with a satisfied grin, Chorong took out the works that was given the teachers.

“But why only me? Why Eunji doesn’t get the same repayment as me?”

“That’s because I seriously don’t know who is the one the girl is crushing on. I can’t use that tactic to get back at her. It just didn’t work for her.” Eunji stuck her tongue out to both Bomi and Chorong.

“Yeah, and don’t ever think you will ever find out who the guy is.”

“No fair. You can tease us but we can’t the same to you.” Eunji just laughed at Chorong’s statement.

 


 

Luhan came quite early to school that day as usual. And his usual routines are cleaning the class and get his head into the unfinished homework that he wasn’t able to complete yesterday.

Soon, one by one his classmates arrived into the class and the next thing he knew, the class was completed except for some guys who aren’t there yet. But there was no sign the teacher is going to enter any moment.

Then, a sudden ruckus from the next class got Luhan pretty anxious.

“Guys, have you guys heard it?” D.O who just arrived came into the class with an entrance. All eyes were on him and waiting for what he is saying next.

“Chorong.” all eyes are now on Luhan.

“Luhan-hyung. Chorong got into an accident. She is in the hospital right now.”

That got Luhan’s heart stopped for a while.

Chorong? Accident? Hospital?

It feels like the world is playing some kind of trick to him right now but seeing the serious D.O, Luhan knows that his dongsaeng didn’t lie about it.

He didn’t know what to think except for getting to the hospital and to see how she is doing now. His heart can’t stop beating hard and bad thoughts start to appear in his mind.

For God’s sake Park Chorong. Please be safe.

 

 


hi there, a new chappie yet again! Wow, I update a lot nowadays thanks to the school holidays I think. And yes, my friends are going to kill me when school starts. Great. =_=. Anyway, please enjoy the chapter. See you tomorrow maybe? XD

-dewdrops