Apologies Accepted {SEYOUNG}

Simple As That


Everyone could possibly guess that there is something terribly wrong with the EXO’s maknae today. Oh Sehun has been gloomy ever since the school bell rang. The hyungs surely have no clue about why their maknae is behaving in such way. Sehun may not be the most cheerfull person ever but he was never gloomy and down like such.

The EXO boys are nudging each other in the shoulders giving off signals of why Sehun is acting like that. And being the one that is the closest to the maknae, Luhan have no choice but to step forward and confront the maknae after being pushed by the other boys.

“Hun. What’s wrong? You seems pretty gloomy and totally not yourself today.” Sehun didn’t budge or even lift his head from the book in front of him. Luhan sighed but he is never close to giving up on squeezing the truth out of the boy.

“Oh Sehun. Just tell me. You said that I was your favorite hyung. If I am your favorite, you should tell me.” after a while of being completely silent, Sehun finally give in and face his hyung.

“Now, tell me. What could ever made the Oh Sehun like this?”

Sehun sighed as he looked at his hyung. The truth needs to be out in the open anyway.

“Its about Hayoung hyung.” the other 11 guys looked at each other with such confusion flashed in their eyes. Hayoung? As in Oh Hayoung? Apink's maknae? Also known as Sehun’s girlfriend?

“What about her? I thought you two are going just fine.” the boys nodded at Xiumin’s statement indicating they certainly have no idea how in the heavens that Hayoung could ever made their Sehun act as such.

 


                                                                                                                                                                      

“Young-ie. You need to talk to him. Maybe things will be better between the two of you that way.”

“Eunji unnie is right Hayoung-ah. Things aren’t going to fix themselves up if you just leave it like that.” Hayoung obviously knew that what her Eunji unnie and Namjoo unnie said was right but it’s just that Sehun has gone too far this time.

 


 

Flashback

“Sehun oppa. It was nothing. There is simply nothing going on between me and Junhong. We were just looking through some things to do our science project. We were paired up by the teacher.”

“Oh really? I can believe if the two of you met up in the library or in class. But the thing is, you two went out on a date last Thursday  at the mall when you ditch our date that I set up beforehand. But I canceled it since you said you have something important to do. Now, how would you explain yourself this time Hayoung-ah?”

Hayoung bit her bottom lip hard. It was true though. All that Sehun said was right. She did back out on the date that Sehun made. And she did went to the mall that day with Junhong. But there was certainly nothing going on between them. She was just asking for Junhong’s help on a special something.

“I  thought so. I trusted you Hayoung-ah. But what I can’t believe is you lied to me and you also cheated on me with an another guy.”

That certainly made Hayoung snapped. She might be a liar, she would admit to that since she knew it was her fault in the first place. But what she can’t take is that being called a cheater. She never cheat! Especially when she is in a relationship with a guy that is so special to her.

“That’s it. You have gone too far this time Oh Sehun. I never thought I would said these but what about you yourself? You accused me of going out with another guy then fine! What about you? I’m not the one that goes out while eating ice-cream with my exes. Well, to put it I never had an ex unlike someone who on the other hand have a huge number of exes.”

“We just went out for ice-cream. Yooni and I just bumped onto each other that day. And she asked me to accompany her. That’s all.” Hayoung snickered at Sehun’s excuse.

“Really. How can you explain of the act of you two holding hands and smiling to each other from ear to ear? Want to explain about that Oh Sehun? At least when I went out with Junhong, we kept our distance and hand never brushed against his. That is because I reminded myself that I am in a relationship but I guess all of those are futile. Since you never did care! That’s it Oh Sehun. We are over!” just like that, Hayoung went to the door and exit the roof area through it with slamming it hard with all her might.

After Hayoung left, Sehun sighed. He never intended that this thing will get this far and now Hayoung is obviously pissed.

End of Flashback

 


 

“So, its Hayoung’s fault then? I don’t see how is this thing got you this moody.” with that comment, Kai received a smack on the head by Baekhyun.

“You don’t understand do you? There is obviously something else that is bothering him. And I know that this tale is yet has come to an end. Am I right Sehun?”

Suho was right. Things are way out from over. The thing that bothers him the most is probably what happened yesterday.


Flashback

Things are going pretty well. Though, Sehun has been through tons of break ups so this one doesn’t affect him as much. He was walking through the school corridor sighing while looking at his phone. Not a single message from Hayoung. Even when yesterday was the EXO’s maknae’s birthday. Usually Hayoung would be the first one to send him birthday greetings but  after their fight, Sehun seriously thought that a warm message won’t be receive from Hayoung. Without watching where he is going, he bumped into someone.

“Sorry. I didn’t see you there.”

“I’m fine. Oh, its only you Sehun hyung.” Sehun dimmed when he saw Zelo ; Junhong is the one in front of him right now. Sehun really want to punch Zelo in the face but he seriously ran out of energy to do so. Sehun ignored Zelo but before he went any further, Zelo stopped him with a grin on his face.

“So, how does it go last night? Sweet huh?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Aigoo hyung. I knew everything about it. Hayoung already told me beforehand. She was going to throw you a surprise birthday party. And she also asked me to help her with the preparations. You don’t need to hide it from me.”

“What?! So the two of you went out that day was because-“

“Hayoung asked me to help her with choosing a birthday present for you. She was thinking to get you a skateboard and she asked for my advice since everybody know that I am the skateboard expert.” said Zelo with a proud expression on his face.

“So that is why you two were out together.” sudden guilt hit him the next. He was completely wrong then. Hayoung did nothing wrong. It was just him being the jerky boyfriend. Hayoung was innocent. How he wish he could pound himself right now.

“Hyung? What’s wrong?” asked Zelo when Sehun dropped to the ground.

“Me. I did wrong.”

End of Flashback

 


“Okay, we understand it now but you should clear all of this to Sehun Young-ah. He misunderstand. So, explain all of it to him. Then things will fall back into place.”

“There is no way unnnie. He didn’t even listen to my explanation in the first place what made you think that he is gonna listen this time around? Forget it Chorong-unnie. Things between me and Oh Sehun are over.” Hayoung quickly grab her bag and went out to the school gate without even taking a look behind. She knew she was going to break any minute. Sehun was her first love, and also her first heart-break. It hurts to much and she certainly doesn’t want her unnie to see her like that.

The 5 girls sighed looking at Hayoung’s silhouette that is beginning to disappear out of sight.

“Unnie, we need to do something.”

“I know Namjoo. Bomi, call the boys and get the here ASAP. We need to clear up this misunderstanding. We can’t let our maknae being gloomy the whole year. And also I can’t wait to pound on that Oh Sehun. He is going to get for making my baby cry.” Namjoo nodded as she took out her phone from her bag and dialed Kyungsoo’s number.

“Unnie, go easy on the boy.” advised Eunji as she look over only to see her unnie is already clenching her fist. As if she was ready to beart someone up.

“Luhan favorite dongsaeng or not, Oh Sehun is toast.”

 


 

“I sure hope this will turn out good. Or else Chorong noona is going to kill me.” Sehun is practically nervous. Its only a few minutes from the time that the group have planned out yesterday.

It was Eunji noona’s idea. Good thing Eunji is a romance novel freak and she certainly got the plan from the novels she have read. And fortunately the plan is not mushy enough or he would just back out from the plan.

3 more minutes from the designated time. Sehun is getting ready for the signal from Namjoo. For now, Sehun is at the corridor, on his right knee just like the motion to propose. Ignoring the stares and question from the other student who are curious with his actions. Hayoung’s class is almost over and Hayoung was the first one to go the door while the other students stayed still in their sits. Well, the group already talked to them to let Hayoung go first in order to ensure the plan is a success.

Hayoung was surprised when she saw Sehun was on his knee in front of her. Trying to keep a poker face, Hayoung was about to walk away but Sehun stopped her before she got away.

“Oh Hayoung. Right here, right now. I, Oh Sehun would like to say something.” Hayoung stopped and she looked at Sehun with a questioning look.

“I’m sorry for having doubts about you. I truly shouldn’t. I’m sorry Hayoung. I love you too much. That is why I behaved like a jerk that day. You need to know that you were the only one thus far that made me feel unaware of my surrounding and also made me felt anxious every single time . That is because you are special. Too special that I was worried that some other people would take you away from me. So, would you forgive this stupid jerk that made you cry? Please Hayoung? I only did those since I love you too much.”

When Hayoung walked back to in front if him, his heart began to go crazy. Hayoung still kept that poker face of her.

“Oh Sehun. You know, you are a jerk. You were jealous for no concrete reason at all. You accused me of such things that I never did. I really want to hate you for that.” Sehun sighed expecting a slap in the face or possible no forgiveness from Hayoung.

“That is why I love you.” Sehun’s head jerked up when he heard that and only to see a smiling angel in front of him.

“Get up oppa.” As soon as Sehun gets up, he received a kiss on the cheeks from Hayoung. That really made him carved a smile from ear to ear.

“Now, what do you say we get out of here? I’m a bit embarrassed here.” Hayoung laughed when Sehun said that but she just nodded, the two then walked away from the crowd that are clapping and teasing the romantic drama Sehun just put out.

When they were a bit far from the crowd, with their hands in each other, Hayoung look at Sehun and ask him a question.

“Were do you learn those lines anyway?” Sehun laughed.

“Eunji noona.”

“Thought so. Only Eunji unnie would ever think of something as extravagant as this.”

“So, did it work?”

“What?”

“Have you forgive me?”

“Yes. Your apologies is accepted Oh Sehun.” said Hayoung as she gave a slight peck on Sehun’s lips.

 


 

Another one one-shot for the Seyoung cp. Cute little maknaes.. XD

Have you guys watched MAMA last night? My heart flutters to see EXO sitting behind Apink.

EXO won the grand prize and Apink won Next Generation Global Star....

They deserved it! XD 

Now, back to the fic, what do you think? Lame right? Please comment... ^^

-dewdrops