3 Words I.Like.You

Simple As That

"Park Chorong! Palli! We're gonna be late for Chemistry!" hollered one girl with brown locks. The girl that was called Chorong just nodded slowly while her eyes are still glued to the blonde in the class next door. The brown locks sighed as she looked at her other friend that stood beside her who just shook her head.

"Forget it Yoon Bomi. That awstruck lovesick girl is not gonna budge even a muscle if you did it just like that." and unfortunately brown locks Bomi can't agree more with cute bangs beside her.

"Fine. Fine. I give up! Just do the honours Jung Eunji." Eunji carved up a smile when Bomi said that.

"Don't mind if I do. Hold this." said Eunji while she stacked her Chemistry books on Bomi's.

"Yah! My books on its own is heavy enough! Do you have to add to the pain that I am enduring right now?" said Bomi clearly looking rather dissatissfied with what Eunji has done.

"Relax Bbom. This won't take long. Oh,and be prepare for the sprint we will be doing in just a few seconds." Eunji took a deep breath and...

"YAH! XI LUHAN! CAN'T YOU JUST SIMPLY TELL YOUR WIFE THAT SHE WILL BE LATE FOR CHEMISTRY?" shouted Eunji and that certainly made heads turn and smiles carved on people's lips. And the turning heads also includes Chorong.

"See Bomi? That is the proper way to grab Chorong's attention." and Bomi can't help it but chuckled a bit.

"Yeah. You were right. But for now..." both Bomi and Eunji shifted their glance to Chorong who is simply tomato red right now and every human being can tell what her glance to the two girls meant.

"Let's RUN!" and as soon as the girls take off,Chorong was right behind them looking simply like a executioner in the old days that wants to slaughter her victims.

"Yoon Bomi,Jung Eunji. You both are so dead!" shouted Chorong as she chased the two down the stairs.

 


 

On the other hand,the class next door went ballistic!

 

The whole class was laughing their heads off except for one dude who just concentrate on the Math problems in front of him.

"Luhan-ah, why don't you go and get your wife calm down?" asked a raven head in a joking manner. And that surely send the whole class burst into laughters once again. The tall figure beside Luhan just can't help  it but laughed once again while his right hand was patting Luhan's back.

"That's a good one Seohyun." said Kris and Seohyun just nodded as she turned her head facing her group of friends and continued the chit-chats they were having just now.

Luhan gave out a glare to Kris but the guy just brushed the glare from Luhan off.

"That was simply priceless Luhan hyung. But I have to say,you were super lucky to have someone as pretty as Chorong noona to like you that much. I'm super jealous,Luhan hyung."  the youngest out of the group spoke up.

"Oh Sehun. If Hayoung heard that,she's gonna get hurt you know." said Chanyeol and Sehun laughed.

"Yeah. Luhan hyung is lucky to have Chorong noona but I'm much more lucky than him since I have my fairy." said Sehun in a weird lovesick way which is something that the boys have been seeing a lot since the past 3 months.

"Aisshh. Maknae,you're making your lonely and single hyungs here jealous you know? Aisshh. I want to have a girlfriend too..." said Chen and the other boys slowly nodded in agreement.

"Yah. Luhan. Are you okay? You didn't even said a word about all this." ask Xiumin.

Luhan looked up to his pile of friends.

"Hmm? What should I say? And Minseok,do you know how to solve this? I've been on this question for almost 5 minutes and its driving me insane." the other can't help themselves but face-palmed themselves with Luhan's response.

"I should have known. Luhan hyung never cared a bit even when we ." said Baekhyun and the others nodded.

Luhan just shrugged as he got back to the Math problems. But without the boys realising it,he looked at the direction Chorong was at the last 15 minutes. A smiled carved on his face when he recalled Chorong's cute face into mind.

 

 


 

Confusing,crappy and boring. I trully get it. But do drop by and leave your thoughts about the chapter. Like it or hate it? Please do comment. The lousy author here trully wants to know. Is it terrible??? Somebody please tell me...

-dewdrops