Dragon and the Sun

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V:

I feel like bringing Seungri to the party has let him know that we don't have any harsh feelings anymore.  I never really had harsh feelings for him, it's just that being possesive is in my nature.  I still wonder sometimes how a dragon managed to fall in love with a panda.  

We're complete opposites; Seungri being patient and humble, while being myself, I am hot tempered and prideful.  Seungri didn't complain at all when I decided to always keep him within my reach.  Just because I'm not together with him, doesn't mean I'm done with him.  And I want to make sure he knows that.  "Seungri, you stay here for a moment alright? I'm going to go greet some friends."

"Okay." 

Knowing Seungri, he hates to displease people. So I wasn't very worried when I left him in the living room while I went to go catch up with some of my friends. Teddy and Robin was here, and I hadn't spoke to them in almost 2 years.  I still kept my eye on Seungri though, glancing towards him once in awhile.  Once, he caught my glance, and smiled.  

It felt good to have him smile again, knowing it was intended only for me.  

Seungri's P.O.V:

Jiyong wanted to go catch up with some of his other friends, so I'm stuck alone in the living room of a house I've never been to.  The room is so crowded, full of drunk teenagers, and almost half of them passed out.  I don't even remember how long I've been here.  Most of the time I was always near Jiyong, so there wasn't a lot of opportunity to actually enjoy the party. 

It was fine, I guess.  It was nice of him to bring me along, so I wouldn't want to be rude.  I don't know most of the people here, except for some of the girls and a few guys.  Being too tired to stand, I decided I would take a spot on the couch.  Luckily, it wasn't completely trashed.  The carpet though, was stained with red wine and too many plastic cups for my liking.  

The music was loud and almost deafened everybody, so most of the time, people were shouting at each other to 'talk'.  No wonder I don't like the party atmosphere. I was more of a book worm, who worked hard to earn good grades, along with Daesung.  

"Ah, what the ?!" A pillow hit me on the side of my head.  I looked towards the direction it came from, and a drunken bastard was looking at me all giddy. "Do you have any manners?!" This was beyond rude; it was a party, not a pillow fight. 

"Why don't you come and play with us?" The unrecognizable boy who looked about 16 smiled, and it was obvious he had more than enough alcohol.  Is he even legal? 

I looked at him in discust.  "No thank you.. I don't even know you, and you look like a freshman." 

The boy frowned. "Sophomore," he corrected. "And I'm Minho." He held out his hand, which I tried to politely decline. 

"And I'm not interested." I stated firmly.  Hopefully he would get the message, and ing leave, because he was really getting on my nerves. 

", you're no fun." And Minho left to go bother some other people and I sighed. 

I glanced quickly towards Jiyong's direction, and he was still there talking to some of his friends.  A glass of what ever substance I couldn't recognize, was in his hand that wasn't there before.  I really hope he doesn't over drink, because he was my ride here.  , why do I care about him? It's not like we're together anyways.  

I pulled my iPhone out to check any new notifications, and seeing that I didn't get a text or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter